A family member dies

The boys are at the studio, except Louis because he is ill. You are on your phone playing stupid games like Best Fiends and Coin Dozer.

You got a text message pulling you away from your games. It was from your mum.

The text read: Your dad passed away last night. So sorry.

You shouted no and fell on the floor. You crawled under the hotel bed wanting to be invisible even though you were alone.

You were curled up crying under the bed for what seemed like hours. You were only there for half an hour though.

The door opened and it was Harry. He was looking all over for you but could not find you. Your mind turned back to the situation with the death of your father. You started sobbing uncontrollably again and his footsteps got near and stopped, he found you. You tried to bring yourself together but you could not so you did not care anymore. Harry pulled you out from under the bed and rested you head on his perfectly toned abs as you cried into his shirt staining it with tears.

"It's ok baby. Will you tell me what is wrong?" He asks as he carefully wipes the tiny droplets of salty liquid off of your smooth, pink cheeks.

"M-m-my dad d-died earlier today a-and I d-didn't even get to say goodbye." You wept as you burrowed you face back into his already tear stained t-shirt.

"Shh. It's ok babe. Everything will be ok." He coed as he soothingly rubs his hand up and down your back. You calmed down and Harry, being as sweet as he is, put you in bed. You took your clothes off, of course leaving your bra and panties on and Hazz took off all except his boxers.

You both snuggled up closely under the covers, got warm. In the end, you both slipped off into a restless slumber forgetting all of the worries and troubles of that day.

You and Harry both went to your dad's funeral and in the end you were pretty much back to your old self.