Wedding Night Part 1

Sean closed the door behind us as we entered the hotel room. We would be crashing here for the night before catching our flight in the morning bound for Hawaii.

I set my luggage down as Sean dropped his nearby. I surveyed the room. It was fairly large, one of the suites, featuring a large king bed and a super nice bathroom. This was a pretty expensive hotel but Sean's mom and my dad had insisted we stay here and had paid for it for us. I couldn't thank them both enough.

While I was preoccupied with those thoughts and the sheer grandeur of the room, I suddenly felt two big arms circle around my waist. I laughed giddily as Sean kissed my neck from behind.

"I can't believe you're mine," he whispered against my neck in between placing soft kisses all over. I turned my head so that our lips could touch.

"My hubby," I murmured against his lips. I deepened the kiss by swirling my tongue around against Sean's lips begging for entrance. He allowed it and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. I could taste a hint of chocolate as I shamelessly kissed him harder. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his slid around my waist and rubbed my back. He then moved his hands up to my face and gently caressed it, slipping his own tongue into my mouth this time.

We continued to kiss and I found myself backing up towards the big bed that was behind me. Sean had other plans though because he grabbed my legs and I wrapped them around him as he lifted me. I locked my ankles around his waist as we continued to kiss. Sean took a few small steps until we bumped into the bed and fell down on it, causing us both to laugh.

We quieted down and stared into each other's eyes for a while, silently communicating the love we had for each other. I was suddenly overwhelmed knowing that those big chocolate brown eyes staring back at me were all mine. Sean was my husband and I couldn't have been any more ecstatic at the thought.

Sean climbed on top of me and slowly rubbed himself against me creating a delicious friction through the fabric of our pants that I couldn't get enough of.

"We need to get these off," Sean said as he slowly shrugged me out of my jacket and took his own off. We kicked off our shoes. They thumped onto the floor loudly. I sat up and found Sean's lips again. He just made me want more and more. I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt frantically. I had been waiting for this all night and I needed to feel his warm skin.

I brought my lips to his collar bone as soon as the smooth skin was exposed. I kisses all over his beautiful chest and slipped the shirt the rest of the way off. Sean pushed me back down on the bed and unbuttoned my shirt, watching my eyes as he did it slowly. He then kissed my neck and shoulders before moving lower and taking my nipple into his mouth, massaging it with his tongue. Suddenly he scraped his teeth lightly against the hardened bud making me gasp.

His left hand moved down and brushed against my crotch while he pinched and flicked my other nipple with his right hand. My hands tangled into his hair.

I was already breathing hard when he started to kiss down my chest and around my belly button, stopping at the waistband of my pants. He quickly unbuckled my belt and popped the button while making short work of my zipper.

I sat up again and quickly helped him out of his pants. I switched positions and threw him down on the bed, taking control. I leaned down and kissed the back of his neck and around his back, feeling all the muscles before reaching his underwear. In pulled down the grey boxer briefs, exposing his perfect ass. I positioned myself against him and rubbed my crotch against him, causing him to moan slightly.

"I love hearing that," I told him. He growled with lust and rolled over and sat up, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me towards him. He thrust down my black boxers and took me into his mouth as far as he could. I moaned loudly as his tongue swirled around on the sensitive head. He took my completely hard member deep into his mouth again, holding it there for a couple seconds before licking the length, giving me intense pleasure.

"I've been waiting to do that all night," he whispered. I about came right then and there. He was the definition of sexy. I laid down on top of him, kissing his delicious lips and rubbing my hard member against his. He was slightly bigger than me but not by much.

"Stand up," I said suddenly and he complied. I had him stand over me so I could suck his hard length. He thrust into my mouth, causing me to gag slightly at the large intrusion. I soon got used to it as he continued. Sean gripped my hair roughly as I felt his balls against my chin, his member hitting deep into the back of my throat.

"Ahh," Sean moaned loudly as he slipped out and attached his lips to mine again.

"Turn over," he demanded gruffly and I excitedly complied.

[A/N: Okay so this is my first real sex scene so I'm sorry if it's not the best. There's more to come don't worry. This is just a preview of sorts haha.]