CHAPTERTWENTYTWO

There was weight on his chest and the familiar pressure of something warm and soft against his neck, leaving a trail of cool dampness behind as it traveled down to the hollow just above his collarbone.

Jungkook shifted in his sleep, tilting his head and leaning into that sensation with a pleased sigh.

He thought he might have been dreaming, but whatever fragmented narrative his subconscious was writing had gone dark, the edges of it disintegrating like ash when he grasped for them, leaving him trapped in the burdensome weight of his physical body and all its senses once more.

Then there was warm breath on his ear, teeth biting down on the curve of it just hard enough to tingle on the edge of pain and draw forth a breathy moan.

His eyes finally fluttered open when he realized he'd made that sound himself, and he drowsily came to terms with being awake.

The light coming in through the widow was soft and grey, rain pattered on the roof overhead making him drowsier still, his body was warm, his nose was cold, a stubbled chin scratched against his jaw as his earlobe was sucked into a warm, soft mouth, and he was hard as fuck.

The mouth pulled away from his ear and Taehyung's face came into view, hovering above him with a sly grin and hair hanging in his eyes. "Oh, good. You're awake."

Jungkook reflexively reached up to tuck Taehyung's hair behind his ears for him, then stretched a bit under Taehyung's weight across his chest, muscles stiff and weak from sleep. "Kinda' hard to sleep through you sucking on my ear."

"Mm. That was the idea," Taehyung said, voice smooth and impish as he shifted from laying partially across Jungkook to sitting up astride his waist, ass mere centimeters away from Jungkook's dick.

He was naked apart from the oversized grey flannel he kept stealing on chilly mornings, now worn unbuttoned with the excess fabric pooling at his waist and draping over the tops of his thighs.

One side hung down off of his slender, sparsely freckled shoulder and god Jungkook was 100% fully awake now. "You slept late, and it's time to wake up."

Jungkook's hands were drawn to Taehyung's thighs as if by magnets, gliding up over the pale expanse of them until his fingertips slid under the edges of the shirt.

"Were you waiting for me to wake up? Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

Taehyung reached back to take Jungkook's dick in his already slick grip and Jungkook sighed in relief, eyes fluttering briefly closed again when Taehyung gave him a few slow strokes. "Not too long, but long enough."

"Long enough for wh- oh fuck."

Taehyung lifted up on his knees and was already lowering himself onto Jungkook's cock, taking him to the root in one slow press.

He let out a breath once he was fully seated and waited for a few agonizing moments before he began to move again, rising and sinking in a sluggish pace.

Jungkook groaned and closed his eyes, gripping Taehyung's thighs tightly and feeling the lean muscles there flex and relax with Taehyung's movements.

His brain supplied helpful little images of Taehyung laying back on the bed, slowly working himself open with those slim, clever fingers while Jungkook slept unawares right next to him.

What he must have looked like, maybe biting his lip to keep quiet- fuck! Jungkook hastily shoved those thoughts away and opened his eyes again, in danger of coming already. Not that the sight in front of him was any less appealing.

The greyish light leached color saturation from the world, leaving everything awash in drab pastels. Taehyung's hair, several strands loose and hanging in his face again, was soft peach against his ghostly pale complexion.