🌖 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Thankfully, the school uniform was long-sleeve. For the cuts, she had just wrapped them up, hoping nobody would ask.

🌖

Heading to her first class, Yewon already painted her fake face on.
Once she entered, she looked at Jeno, he wasn't smiling, which was normal.

"Good morning Jeno-yah-" She got cut off by Renjun, again.

"We don't want to hear it" He was scribbling in his notebook, so far he's made a moomin and a rose. Yewon thought we wasn't a bad drawer.

"O-Oh.. U-Umm.. Sorry..." Yewon realized that she frowned in public, quickly changing her real expression into a fake one.

"What happened to your leg?" Renjun was curious, seeing it all wrapped up.

"I-I.. Umm.." Yewon peeked around the room and saw a skateboard. "I fell off my skateboard"

"O...k?" Renjun didn't want to take that as an answer, so he was going to ask again- More demanding. "What-"

"Renjun shut up, I'm trying to read" Jeno interrupted, knowing that Yewon didn't want to tell the truth.. He helped her.

"Good morning class!" As soon as I heard the teacher, I sat down in my seat. "We are having a test on Friday, so we will be reviewing"

The students groaned, someone even slammed their head into the desk in frustration, as for Yewon.. She just sat there with a fake smile.

"Yewon" Someone right next to her whispered into her ear.

"Hmm?" I turned to the side, looking at Jeno. "Is there anything wrong?"

"What did your parents do to you yesterday?" Jeno asked, his voice was cold as ice.

"They- Umm, did nothing bad. I actually fell off my  skateboard" Yewon laughed nervously, focusing back onto the lesson so she don't get into trouble. "Jeno, I need to focus on the lesson"

She tapped his paper, making him focus back.

🌖

"Lunch time, again" Yewon sighed, knowing that she trained herself to be hungry.

"Hey! Yewon!" She turned around my hair flipping to the other shoulder. Jaemin wave his hand, standing right next to her. "I haven't seen you in the lunch line at all, or in the cafeteria at all. How you been eating?"

He seemed a bit worried, but this was Jeno's request, he didn't want to go up to her.

"Umm, I make my own lunch?" Yewon spoke, unsure if that was correct answer to give to him.

"Are you lying?"

"No"

"Yes you are"

"No I am not"

"Yes"

"No- It's nice that you are caring about me but, why do you? I don't really talk to you" She tried to keep the 'happy and innocent' image.

"C'mon, Jeno told me. You can trust me" Jaemin spoke lowly- whisper like.

"Why did Jeno tell you! I told him not to tell anyone.." Yewon complained, throwing her hands up into the air.

"If you go through that, you probably don't eat"

"Actually, I eat a fruit once a week"

"You still look like a skeleton, come eat"

"No, I was going to go to the school garden. I'll pass, but thanks for the offer- Also, tell anyone and I will cut your throat"

"Woah, angel's don't talk like that"

"I wasn't supposed to be one" Yewon spat, turning around to go to the garden.