Tour One

"To all our wonderful passengers I, Sabrina Dell, will be your guide and support for this tour. I promise you are going to enjoy your trip with us. We assure you that this trip will be delightful, where you can relax, enjoy great meals and feel very safe. You can walk around the ship and enjoy the magnificent ocean view or take a moonlit walk. The crew and I wish to make your cruise an enjoyable and unforgettable one, and, above all, a safe one. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away."

This is how I usually start my work. I am a cruise staff, I host parties and help others have fun during their vacation aboard. It might be tiring and sometimes I feel homesick, but the fun side is I can tour the world without spending a lot of money and I really enjoy seeing new places and meeting new people. So you can say that this job really fits me.

This introduction about myself should be enough for now because I have guests to assist.

"Please sit back and enjoy the view of the ocean as the ship continues to sail. Right now I'd like to take a minute to familiarize you with the area and tell a brief safety precaution. I ask that you remain in your seats until we have completely set sail." I continued as I explain further the necessary reminders to our guests. Another exciting trip as we set sail into another island.

After a tour on the ship I returned to my cabin to rest as my shift ended. I'm staying with three other crews. You can't really choose who your cabin mates will be, luckily I am familiar with who I am staying with and surprisingly we are on the same age group. We've been on the same ship before.

"Ugh! I have a bummer on my group earlier." exclaimed by Charlie as she continues to unpack her stuffs.

"Aren't we all?" laughingly said by Danica.

"Luckily, I rarely need to have a conversation with guests." said by Kali as she continues to browse in her phone. "How about you Sab? Don't just eat there, share some with us."

"Here you go, just one chip okay? Just one!" as I offer them my Honey Butter Chips.

"You're so stingy." as Danica continues to grab a handful of my chips. (╥_᷅╥)

"Hey, it's not every day I can avail these chips." as I get back my bag of chips "And didn't I told you to get only one chip?" I don't really know who's more stingy between us.

"Shouldn't you be eating healthier dinner instead of those chips?" Kali as she continues to munch on my chips. These people are unbelievable.

"You're all hopeless. Just finish those chips along the way." Charlie as she leads the way to the crew mess. This is the dinning area where cruise ship crew members have their breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

As we arrive at the crew mess there was already few staff who is eating . We picked up the plates and continued to choose what to eat.

"Sab, what are you going to eat?" asked by Danica.

"After eating chips a while ago I should choose a healthier option."

"What healthier option are you saying?" as Kali points at my food. "I can feel the calories you're about to intake after eating that burger."

"It has lettuce and tomato... so a burger is basically a salad. And ketchup is basically a tomato so..." I stated as I put more fries on the side. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌

After getting our food and heading for the drinks we looked for a table to sit on.

"Hey Charlie! Sit over here!" shouted by a guy while waving at us.

"Charlieeee, who's that guy?" Kali sneeringly asked Charlie as we walked to the table.

"Just... someone I know. Anyways, let's start eating. We still have shifts for tomorrow, y'know." as she continues to sit on the same table as the guy who called her. (ㆆ_ㆆ)

He might be one of her flings from the previous cruise. Due to distance and long hours staying in the ship some crew date when they are on the same ship and end it after the cruise.

"That's so mean Charlie. It's not like you didn't really like me at all." he uttered while pouting. "Anyway, I'll just introduce myself. Hi! I am Zachary. You can call me Zach or you can call me tonight." as he handed his hand to us.

"Hi I am Danica. You can call me off-limits." as Danica reached his hands.

"Ouch. That's a very quick rejection." as he acted like he's been stabbed in the heart.

"Do you like that pudding you are eating?"

"Yeah, do you want some? I can get you one if you want."

"No no no. I'm trying to say is if you still want to eat that then stop hitting on me haha." as Danica chuckles. She's currently dating one of the chef in the ship.

"Oooohhhh so you're dating someone. Sorry sorry. You should have said sooner."

"You should stop flirting with every girl you met. You might cross someone who can't take a joke." said by Kali after continously snacking on my fries again. "Anyway, we already know each other so no need to introduce."

"Yeah yeah. How can I forget someone who always snatch my food during training. Soooooo... who's your other friend?" he said while smiling at me. And as always I'm just busy endulging my food and slapping Kali's hand for stealing my food.

Before I can say anything Charlie interrupted. "She's Sabrina. Another off-limits I tell you. Firstly, all my friends are off-limits, you understand?"

"Are you keeping me all for yourself?" as he sneer on Charlie.

"No, why would I do that? And she's already committed to this Luciel."

"Wait wait wait. Are you telling me you're going out with Luciel? But he told us he's not going out with anyone. That bastard." while clenching his fist and looking at a couple of guys coming our way. What is wrong with this one?

"No. He's one of the characters I like. And in fact I don't really like going out with someone so.." I denied then continues to finish my hamburger.

"But why? It's fun going out with someone. And it gets pretty lonely just floating in the sea for months." he insisted.

"Yeah Sab, why don't you give it a shot. It's just for this trip." Charlie added.

"Haha it's fine. Anyway, do you want me to grab you some desserts?" as I stand up to get my last fill.

"Whatever you get, get one for me too." Kali

Then I continued on walking to get some desserts. But as I stand up the guys who Zach was glaring at awhile ago approached our table. Maybe, he was friends with them after all. As I get two strawberry shortcakes I saw them leaving the table with Zach, then he waved at me goodbye. They seem to be an odd mix. Zach being the talkative and jolly one. Then the other one looks always sleepy with his half opened eyes and the other just can't seem to take his eyes away from his camera.

After we finished eating our foods we headed back to our cabin. After changing clothes I wanted to go out and feel the breeze of the sea.

"I'm going out for awhile. Don't lock the doors."

I would never get tired of this view. I've been working at cruise ships for awhile now. Except for the fact that it pays a lot, I also love traveling to places. I'm always delighted when I come across new destinations and eating different kinds of dishes. While I was lost at thought I didn't notice there was someone near me. He was with Zach earlier. Maybe he was taking a picture of the sea. Anyway, it's none of my business. I should sleep now. There are a lot of things to do tomorrow.