Crushes

We've hit the crushes stage! You know the same old"She/He makes me happy, I really like him, and he's/she's my entire world" type. Well, congratulations! For you guys out there, DO NOT mess around with her feelings, every human being has feelings do not abuse or hurt them. We always get nervous. Crushes give you a very....happy feeling and feel like the one you REALLY want to be with... But word of advice, if you're going to flirt, ONLY flirt with your crush. It's pretty obvious if you flirt with someone else, you're going to be sending your crush mixed signals and make them feel all heart broken. For you girls(and boys), DO NOT MAKE IT OBVIOUS, and I know that from experience of seeing others. Never make it obvious, yes it is REALLY hard to not get nervous or make bizarre noises or act weirder than usual but I'm sure time will tell if he likes you or not. Here's some advice, You want to find out what he thinks of you first right? Ask a friend to ask him what he thinks of you, and if he gets suspicious as to why your friend asked what he thought of you, create an excuse. If you get extremely nervous when you speak to him, practice what you want to say to him(to a friend), or write it down on an index card and memorize the words. Spend time with your crush and develop a friendship first and DO NOT go straight to "Girlfriend/Boyfriend" zone. A crush is a VALUABLE thing, cherish it. Once you feel the time is right, you will tell him how you really feel, and only time will tell.