1

Sasuke walked inside of his house. "This place sure has changed a lot in twelve years." He said to himself.
"Who's there?" A familiar voice called out. Sasuke winced. This was going to be the hardest part. Reuniting with.... well, everyone. Sakura turned the corner only to find Sasuke standing there. In that moment she was sure her heart stopped beating. Then everything was black. "Sakura?" a deep voice called out. Her vision was blurry at first, but soon the image of the person looking down on her was all too clear. Sakura did a double take.
"SASUKE???" She yelled. "W-what on Earth are you doing here??" The feeling of surprise quickly turned into anger. "You're gone for twelve whole years and you have the audacity to just show up out of the blue!!"
"I can explai-"  Sasuke started.
"Save it," Sakura hissed. "Since you've decided to come back, you might as well meet our daughter." Sasuke stared at her.
"Our what now?" He asked.
"You heard me. Maybe if you didn't decide to up and leave so soon you would have known I was pregnant." Sakura snapped. No shit, sherlock.
"Well, when do I get to meet her?" Sasuke asked with a hint if annoyance in his voice. Sakura was being so rude.
"Don't act like having a daughter is some sort of burden. I've been the one doing all of the raising and I plan to keep it that way." Sakura said, "After all, she doesn't even know you." Sakura needed to calm down and act like an adult.
"When do I get to meet her?" He asked.
"She's in her room. I'll go get her." Sakura replied. A few minutes later they both came back.
"Who's this?" the girl asked. She had black hair and glasses. (If you watch the show you probably already know who this is lol). "Sarada, this is your father."