Part 6: ຮtᙈᏨḳ

Possession was a fickle thing. And as most of his powers do it responds to his emotions. So when he was bottling up said emotions he was not prepared to actually be a bottle. The specific bottle what was residing on the counter full of Strawberry jam.

The Ghost KING, ruler of the infinite realms, the great one who defeated Pariah the Dark and took back the light in the Ghost Zone, was stuck as a jar. Not in, because that would be too easy to solve, but as.

Surprisingly enough he could still talk although there was no mouth present. Seeing was another problem though. Jazz went into the kitchen after him, he could tell because she was mumbling about therapy for Danny.

The jar of strawberry jam talked to her, each syllable represented by a small green light the seemingly came from nowhere and a tiny hop in the air. "Hey, Jazz! I'm stuck as the jam and can't see. I think it's my powers acting up, again." if the jar had eyes they would have rolled at the last word.

The older redhead was taken aback by the jar, but soon regained her composure. She took the jam, and a bit of toast as to not be suspicious, to her room. "Care to tell me how you became a jam jar?" she almost laughed but she knew the implications even if Danny himself didn't.

"First, I want to be able to see. Second, I have no clue."

Of course the small squished jar had no idea why he was stuck as a jar. Then an idea hit her, 'Why get a therapist for him when I could be his therapist?!' but now the eyes. She grabbed the glue and put googly eyes on the jar.

"Oh! Whatever you did worked! I can see now!!" this time she couldn't hold in her laughter. Every time the ghost spoke the jar would hop slightly and in turn the googly eyes moved around a lot.

The night continued with laughs and other emotions, but in the morning Danny was human again. Although the googly eyes stuck to his forehead were not unappreciated, they brought happiness and laughter to breakfast on Saturday.