Chapter 1

Kaitlyn's POV:

I was taking a shower as I heard the door bell ring.. I was glad that someone else was home because I had just gotten into the shower. I heard my dad say something but I could not make out what he had said. this made me kind of wonder who was at my house. I heard someone coming down the stairs, turns out it was my dad. "Kaitlyn, you need to hurry up with your shower. We have things to do today." he said. "Okay okay. I'll hurry." (when we all knew I wasn't going to.) I still took my time in the shower. About an hour later I was done with doing my hair and everything. Once I got dressed I came out of the bathroom and started to go up the stairs. As I came upstairs there was someone sitting at my kitchen table talking to my dad, but I didn't know who it was so I just walked by and went up to my room. My dad had come up and got me from my room about 10 minutes later. He had told me that I would be pretty happy to see who was down stairs. So I walked down stairs and as I turn the corner I see a figure stand up from the chair. At first I thought that it was Nash Grier but then I was just psyching my self out. I blinked again. It was really him! Hamilton Nash Grier was standing in my dining room! I could not do anything but stand there in awe. "Hey Kaitlyn, how are you?" "I-i-I'm go-od.. I-i think." I said. "Why are you here, am I dreaming, are you really Nash, How'd you get here..?" These are all questions I had asked him. "Mr. Jones should I tell Kaitlyn why I'm really here..?" Nash had said. "Of course go ahead!" "Okay. Well, I am here to take you on a secret trip.. I am going to take you somewhere but you are not going to know where it is until we get there. I already have it all planned out, are you willing to go on this trip with me?!" "Mom..? Dad..?" I said. *Both nods their heads* "OMG YES! I WOULD LOVE TO!" I say crying. "Great! wWe leave.... RIGHT NOW!" We were on our way to the air port to get on the plane. "Are you ready..?" Nash asked. "I am more than ready!" and our flight took off!