4

Arebella's Outfit ^^^

It had been a couple hours since I was awake and I was growing bored. Stephan and Damon were at the bar getting to know the town. I didn't wanna go simply because I needed a break from the male species. It's times like these where I wish I had some friends that were girls.

With a sigh I get up and decide to do some chores around the house. I start in my room by organizing my closet by color which was hard since I had a lot of black clothing. I give up on the color organization and just go with what kind of clothing it was. Shirts were in the far left, then t-shirts, jeans, leggings, jackets etc.

I turn towards my dresser and organize my perfume, makeup, hats, sunglasses etc. Grabbing the vacuum from the closet in the hallway I vacuum my room. Once I was finished I make my bed and fold my throw blanket and place it at the end of my bed.

After another 30 min goes by and I finish my room and bathroom and headed into the living room to clean it next. Just as I finished with the living room I hear a notification buzz from my phone in my back pocket. I pull it out to see I have a text from Hope asking to meet at the dinner we were at yesterday. I reply saying I'll be there in 15 min.

Looking around I see the kitchen looking a complete mess. I roll my eyes and text our sibling group chat saying I cleaned the living room, when you two get back clean the kitchen. Moments later as I'm pulling on a jacket from my closet and a hat on my head I get a reply. I look to see that Stephan replied with a fine and a rolling eyes emoji while Damon says why can't you do it? I simply reply with an I'm going out a couple seconds later Damon reply's with a fine with a rolling eye emoji and a middle finger I then say eww that's incest and turn my phone off and head to the dinner.

I pull up to the dinner in my Audi R8

I park outside the front of the dinner to see Hope sitting on the bench looking around for I'm assuming me

I park outside the front of the dinner to see Hope sitting on the bench looking around for I'm assuming me. I get out my car drawing her attention over to me to see her let out a breath of relief. I raise an eyebrow at her saying "you didn't think I would stand you up did you?" She stands up and meets me half way saying "Maybe, maybe not but I'm hungry so let's go in and order shall we?" I stand there looking at her and smile then say "let's go then" as we walk in.

We just sat down at a table with our trays of food in our hand getting ready to dig in. I have hot wings and fries with a sprite and a side of ranch, and Hope has chicken tenders and fries with a Pepsi and a side of honey mustard. We eat for 5 minutes in silence just enjoying our food and each others presence until Hope broke it with a question.

"If you don't mind me asking how did you become a witch?" I then smirk and say "Well we could use the shorter version and say thanks to you or I could elaborate since that's probably the version you want to hear" she only nods in response as I sigh and get ready to go into a lengthy explanation.