Kuroo Tetsuro

Song : Love talk by Wayv

Pairings : Kuroo Tetsuroo x Younger! Male Reader 

Genre : Fluff !!

Tittle : Catching feelings

Warning : Kissy scene ?

He wouldn't expect himself to be attached. He have been sleeping with people here and there. However, the thought of him catching feelings never crossed his mind .

(L/N)(M/N) , a second year . Their relationships was nothing more than friends with benefits . They use each other to release their tension . They are after all , growing teens with hormones .

He stared at the figure laying beside him .He loves staring at him while he was sleeping .The sun was lurking on him , highlighting his godlike feature . He admitted that the (h/c)nette was attractive . But, oh god . He can look at him and will never get bored of the feast in front of him.

How lucky he was to be gifted of him knowing the lean man. God really took his time to create (M/N) .

But , he could never be with the (e/c) eyed male as their eyes clouded each other with lust. Well, that's what he thought of how their relationship works. He never confessed his feelings since he too much of a coward to say it .

The ravenette examined his every detail of (M/N)'s face . The way his nose scrunched when the sun was hitting his face, the slightest crease when he was smiling . Not even a single trace of blemishes was sighted on his attractive face.

His eye shifted towards his lips. His annoyingly sexy lips , he loves the way the male can tempt him to bed. The way his lips twitched to a smirk when Kuroo was squirming underneath him .

He moved his eye to (M/N). Oh, how much he loves to run his hand through that luscious hair during their heated make out session.

"Take a picture , it'll last longer" ( M/N ) smirked while looking playfully at the hazel coloured eyed male .His husky morning voice was a melody ringing beside his ear . He couldn't help but let out a blush at the embaressment at him being caught staring at the younger teen.

He got shooked off of his trance at the sight of the (h/c)nette leaving the bed . He whimpered at the loss of warmth that was slowly leaving the bed.

Kuroo slightly tucked the sleeve of the attractive male and pouted in an attempt to persuade him.

The sight of Kuroo wearing nothing but a blanket to cover up his body parts came into him . The view in front was rather intoxicating . The hickeys littered over his exposed chest. He wondered how can he hide it while changing in the locker room later. If it wouldn't for his modelling work, he would ravished him right then and there.

"I have to work ,Tetsu-san" the (exposed/ tousled / messy ) haired teen whispered in a sad smile . (m/n) can't help but feel a slight pit of guilt building in his stomach when Kuroo frowned .

Oh, he forgot about that . The younger male is a rising model that been popular recently because of his incredibely stunning features . The whole nation could be in love with him for all he know .

The whole school , no matter male or female , would love to befriend the (e/c) eyed teen . It felt like a whole journey for Kuroo to approach him at school . (M/N) was always swarmed with his fans and he did not want to be rude .

He can't be mad nor jealous since he really doesn't have any position to. They were just friends after all ...

TIME SKIP

Kuroo was leaning on the railway of the rooftop. He was enjoying the breeze that was gently caressing his cheek. His black hair keep brushing over his face , exposing his flawless forehead .

A butterfly was elegantly flying above his head.How he wish he was a butterfly and fly freely while watching the beautiful scenery.

He started to reached for the butterfly .He was leaning a bit too far off the railing.He was well aware of that but the butterfly catch his attention too much to let it fly by like a wind.

"Tetsu-san!" He heard a familiar voice yelling his name. He was caught off guard when a force makes him fall on his back .

He groaned upon the impact.He was broke from his thoughts when a sob was heard.

"Tetsu-san... Please don't leave me. Did I do something wrong to you?" (e/c) hues was glistening as tears was flowing to his puffy cheeks.

"I was just chasing a butterfly-"he was then pushed onto the floor and being stradled by none other than the crying male.

His lips was attacked by the younger teen and he instantly melted. The younger male bit the older's lips and Kuroo willingly open his mouth.Their tongue fight for dominance but it was obvious who wins the battle .

He wrapped his hand over (m/n)'s neck and started to grind his crotch against the top crotch. He was hoping that he could get some pleasure from it.Kuroo started moaning and whimpering when the younger started to pinch his nipples .

"I love you ."He whispered while breaking the kiss. A trail of saliva leaving their mouth after they separated their heated make out session.

"I thought I was the only one ." Kuroo broke into a smile while staring at the stunning (e/c) hues .

"I guess we're a couple now ." (M/N) grinned .

They link their hand with each other .

'I want to marry him' is what (M/N) thought .

Should I make more ?

(945 words )