CHAPTER 13: THE FNAF 5/SISTER LOCATION ANIMATRONICS

===The Next Day===

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

I woke up first, and saw my wife, still asleep. His face was huddled to my chest, and his right arm was wrapping around my torso. His feet and legs, practically the lower half of his body, were on the edge of the bed, and he was actually in slanting position.

I laughed at his form.

I slowly pushed his head off me. He stirred, and faced the other side, half of his body off the bed, his feet touching the floor.

I stood up, and giggled at his about-to-fall position.

Then, he stirred again, and as I expected–he fell off the bed.

"OOF!"

I laughed like a maniac. I literally fell to my butt, sitting on the floor, hitting it with my left hand, my right on my belly. I felt tears fill my eyes from laughing so hard.

He glared at me.

"Hey, stop laughing at me!", he growled.
"Hahaha! Oh, Hunny... Haha! What're you doing!?", I chuckled.
"I just fell off the bed, idiot!", he growled angrily.
"Okay, let's go down and eat...", I said, panting from too much laughing.

We went down, and cooked some soup. After eating, Herobrine washed the plates.

"Okay, we go out, and play with the Toys...", he said.

I laughed.

"You being a kid again?", I asked.
"C'mon... So that they wouldn't have any suspicions about us.", he reasoned out. I nodded.
"Yeah... Good point...", I agreed.

So saying, we went off to play with the Toys and with Mangle and Marionette.

========

We had been playing tag and hide-and-seek a lot! I sat down Toy Freddy's lap.

"Heya... Good game!", T. Freddy said.
"Hehe... Yeah... And fun!", I agreed.
"Well, at least, there was something that'll kill your loneliness in here!", he exclaimed.

I looked behind me, and saw Herobrine sitting beside Mangle. They were having a good deal of the chat.

"Umm... Steve?", T. Freddy called.
"Yeah?", I asked.
"Is he really your elder brother? He's a lot shorter than you...", he asked me. I laughed.
"Yeah, he is... Just that it was me who was taller than him. You know children... Different growth patterns. And he's a Demon and I am a Mortal, so, genetics...", I explained.
"Oh, yeah... The... The Phantoms told me that you're... Half-brothers so... Okay...", he said.

Then, later, we went off, and said goodbye to them.

We ran across Springtrap and the Phantoms.

"Oh, hey! Steve! Herobrine!", Springtrap greeted, looking down at us.
"Oh, hi, Springtrap...", I said, waving my hand.
"Hey, um... We're just thinking if we could... Uh... Kinda play with you...", P. Chica shyly said.

I laughed. Herobrine glared at me.

"Okay... No spooks, okay?", Herobrine said.
"No spooks... Just 'P.A.N.T.S.'.", P. Balloon Boy said.

I heared Herobrine giggle.

"Papers!", he yelled, as he summoned boards with pens and papers on them, one for each of us. He also summoned a board.

The paper had a chart.

On the columns, there was labeled 'Places', 'Animals', 'Names', 'Things', and 'Songs'.