~I Need A Time Machine~

This story is non-fictional.. Ang nilalamaan nito ay puro galing sa utak ni author.. Nagbibigay ako softcopies pero wag sana ipost ulit ito sa wattpad at sabihan akong impostora. Ginawa ko itong story itong dahil bored ako and so on naging hobby ko na.. sana magustuhan niyo..

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN BROKENHEARTED_20 !

AKO ANG GUMAWA ! WALANG AAKING NA IBA! NASA BATAS ANG PLAGIARISM!

PROPERTY OF:

brokenhearted@yolasite.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent and a hoodlum fell in love with each other? A agent that using her skills in a good way and a hoodlum that using his skills in the bad way.  

What's going to happen now? Want to know how? Find it out in my story... 

******************************************************************************

"Go! Go! Get inside the warehouse! Make sure none of the f****** s***** hoodlums will get out this building! Surround the area! Remember our plan!" she said then go inside the warehouse while her back up are getting to their position according to their plan..

She is Yuri Mae Montez.

She go fearless inside the warehouse were the greatest hoodlums in the Philippines have a meeting or dealing... These troops are highly dangerous; they will kill you once they knew you know about their transaction...

At the warehouse...

"Perfect! All was here! Just a great time to kill you b*******!" Yuri said... 

"Oh! The great agentx202 Yuri Montez...And you're brave to come here all by yourself... " said one member of the troops men. 

"What a hot and sexy agent we got... Men! I bet she's a virgin! What a sexy butt! And look at the legs men! HOT!!" add by the another men.. 

"Shut up men!!She's mine!" add by another one of them, until of them use this line. 

"Enough of these nonsense! All of you I am not all yours! Do you want to blew your head off?!" Yuri said angrily. 

"WHOHOHO!!MEN!!A brave girl! What you gonna do ? You're all alone hah!"said somebody then they all laugh.

Yuri get her two gun scarp to her legs then aimed it to the hoodlums.

"Now, If somebody being impolite to me! I swear I gonna f****** shoot your head off!"Yuri said angrily..She can't bear it anymore. All of them being impolite to her and for her...

She felt disrespect so much for the first time because she is an agent then somebody let accused her.. She is a respective person, thousands of lives she save from danger.