'Next train arrives in 10 minutes, please stand away from the yellow line'

It's been a whole 5 minutes waiting for the train to arrive and it still hasn't come. Sighing, linx gets up and walks out the train station to find some food or maybe it was something to contain himself with.

After succeeding with walking up the stairs, he passes many people around till he walks around the city for a bit. cars, bikes, stores, cafes, and malls all planted everywhere.

He looks around and spots a small cat cafe in the corner of his eye, hard to find the small cafe as it's between two large buildings.

Walking over, he's close to the door till linx is stopped by a small panicked girl with blue hair and cute bangs, a face of a angel; linx thought.

"H-hello i'm soojin and i'm quite lost actually.. Do you know where a train station is? My gps isn't working on my phone?" She stated as the girl named soojin flashes her phone at you, showing the gps going everywhere but the station near by.

"Uh.. Yeah i was actually waiting for the train to come.. But it's taking awhile so i came to get some boba tea.. Which train are you taking?"

"The busan one..
Did it leave already?"
Soojin asks as she looks a bit
panicked.

"No not yet, i was waiting for that one too.. Do you wanna get boba with me? When we get back to the station we should be able to be there on time"
Soojin nods as linx holds the door to the cafe for her as she walks in bowing to him and saying a little thank you.

Walking in pursuit with her, linx sighs again looking at the menu. "What do you want to buy?"

A hum comes out of the petite girl as she looks at it. " i'll just have one honey bread toast with some tea.. Why?" Linx returns the hum and pulls out his wallet.

Eyes widening soojin stops him which makes linx look at her confused.
"No it's okay sir i have my own
money to pay" he chuckles a little before saying. "Please let me pay.. It's my treat after all soojin".

She blushes as she heard him say her name, nodding she just goes with it.

Linx goes up to pay and order the food as he comes back and sits down,
"You never told me your name" soojin confesses as she looks up at the blue eyed man.

"Yeah sorry about that. Hm it shouldn't matter anyway, i like to keep it hidden actually" soojin just nods but soon speaks.

"How old are you?" Linx looks around before rubbing his neck, "25 and you?" A giggle comes out of soojin as she looks down.

"22.. The food is ready, can we get it to go?" Nodding linx gets up going to the food as he comes back with the bag and drinks.

"Alright lets go.. Just follow me" even though he has alot in his hands, he still manages to open the door for soojin which she says a thank you and grabbing her drink and bread from linx so he doesn't have anything to carry but his drink.

Walking out the cafe linx says. "Oh.. You don't want me to carry that for you?" Soojin says a no before walking with linx who is searching for the station.

After arriving, linx lets soojin go into the train first, seeing that there's no seats left but one linx gives it to soojin who does a little bow and sits down.

Drinking his drink linx looks down on his phone to check the time. 10:01, "when is your stop?" Looking up at soojin linx answers. "The first stop.. You?". "The third.. Hey can i have your number?".

Shocked linx looks at her hand which holds her phone out to him waiting for the blue eyed male to put his number in.

"Uh sure" i grab it and put my digits in, setting my name as Linx before giving it to her.

She looks down at it and whispers linx. "Thank you!" Looking away shy i just nod. "You don't have to say thank you alot.. I get shy and flustered".

Soojin laughs. "Then i'll say it often! Your cute when your shy" blushing again i whisper under my breath aish, this girl.

"O-okay, do you want me to take you back home?" Soojin waves her hand a no. "My friend is gonna pick me up, don't worry".

First stop, please walk out with care and don't lean on the doors" the intercom says before shutting off.

Everyone walks off and linx looks down at soojin. "I have to go now but i'll text you when i get home, bye soojin"

Pouting the girl hugs linx, arms wrapped around his neck, which surprises him as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"Lets meet again.. It was fun while it lasted.... Linx" soojin lets go alarming linx as he unwraps his arms too, nodding for the fifth time this night.

"Bye soojin"

"Don't forget to text me!!"

Laughing, i get out the train and sip my drink as i look down hearing my phone go off. 'Next time we meet, lets go on a date' Smiling i turn off my phone and keep walking.