CHARACTER SKETCHES

MAIN CHARACTERS SKETCHES:-

SIDDHARTH NIGAM AS RISH MALHOTRA:

He is Handsome,Hot,Cool, Fun-loving,Cute,Well Mannered, Helpful, Energetic,Good in studies, kind and open minded

He is Handsome,Hot,Cool, Fun-loving,Cute,Well Mannered, Helpful, Energetic,Good in studies, kind and open minded. Girls Drool over him but he never give a damn to any of them because he is already in a secret love with someone.He is the unidentical twin brother of jannat and 4 minutes elder than her.He really loves his sister. Studying Artificial Intelligence. He is the member or should we say the gang leader of the group 'CROSS THE TRACK'. He is the  secret lover of kanak, Loves her from the core of his heart. He considers rahul  as his own brother.Recentelly completed 12th standard with excellent grades. Good at heart but if someone messes up with him or his friends and family he doesn't pay their hospital bills. Biggest Nightmare is to lose his family,friends and most importantly Kanak. Is now 18 years old. Studies in the first year of college. Music is his life but obviously after kanak.

Strong believer of Music and has only one quote:-
               MUSIC HAS ITS OWN PEACE
               TUNE HAS ITS OWN FEELINGS
               LYRICS HAS ITS OWN MEANING....

Strong believer of Music and has only one quote:-               MUSIC HAS ITS OWN PEACE               TUNE HAS ITS OWN FEELINGS               LYRICS HAS ITS OWN MEANING

AVNEET KAUR AS KANAK SINGHANIYA:

She is the female version of Rish

She is the female version of Rish. Beautiful,Hot, Bubbly,Open Minded and Fun Loving girl. She is younger sister of Rahul Singhaniya and 1 year younger than him. She is little princess of his brother. She is studying Robotics. She is also the member of ' CROSS THE TRACK ' Group, Crime Partner of Rish Malhotra in every good or bad. She is the secret lover of Rish. She and Jannat are soul sisters, they are inseparable. Recentelly completed 12th standard with excellent grades. Is now 18 years old. Has a childish behaviour and gets emotional whenever someone is strict with her. Studies in 1st year of college. Loves Mystery but not more than Rish.