Final Page

In a flash, she was sent back to her realm of reality the radios still intact as she had to connect them to get further radio station signals. However, something had changed once she got back there. Horrid creatures of different shapes and sizes had begun to come out and they were dangerous and hostile. This wasn't good, especially since she only had a flashlight and two radios in her current inventory space. Suddenly a calm yet dark and mysterious voice advised her to run to a safe area and the only safe area she could think of was the small charity store she had found in the abandon town. Without a second thought, she ran desperately back to the town from the shores and the cave, trying to avoid the creatures hostile attacks with their razor sharp claws the size of kitchen knives which could slice through skin like a hot knife through better and teeth that could tear through flesh like a chainsaw through an ancient couch. She could feel the cold stares of the creature's eyes on her as they chased after her.

Once she reached the store, she had to hurry and open the door despite the loud creaking. The creaking of the sound alerted other creatures to go in for the kill like a siren warning people about potential dangers as they sprinted like deer towards her current location. She saw them coming from a mile away like a camera and tried to shut the door when they got close. They were making this a difficult task for her as they tried to last their claws and teeth through the door so with all the strength she could muster together, she slammed the door shut causing one of the creatures to get their arms caught causing them to whine like a lost puppy not long before snarling at her and running away with the others like a pack of wolves going after another prey. She let out a sigh of relief, her back towards the door as she slid down and sat on the coarse flooring of the hollow area. She panted like a dog thirsty for water as trying to slam the door shut took out a mass amount of energy and strength from her. This once abandoned island which she thought was safe from danger isn't so safe anymore. There's one thing she knew she had to do know and that was to solve the mysteries and stop the madness from happening to other people.

Although several questions remain, how long would she last? Who are these mysterious voices? Why are they trying to help her? Where did these creatures come from? Why are they trying to attack her and many other questions that are all to be revealed later in time as she would be stuck on her own with only one thing connecting them all together as a clue – the radios and the radio stations that caused these events to occur...