Chapter 1 - Wedding

Chapter 1

Kiss Me Kiss Me is attatched. :)

Ariel-

Today is the day Carter and I get married. Dad will walk me down the aisle, and Cole will be the ring barrer, and Jewel holding the role of the flower girl.

"Ready?" Dad whispers, and I nod, a slight, but nervous smile on my lips. "Let's head in."

The music starts up just as we push the doors open, and we walk down the aisle, Mom wiping tears away from her eyes, and finally, just as I reach the alter bottom step, my eyes meet Carter's. He grins at me as he helps me up the steps.

"You look beautiful," he whispers in my ear, and I can't help but blush. "Don't be so nervous. Everything is going to be fine."

We say our vows. "And now, you may kiss the bride!"

Carter pulls me in close, then connects our lips quickly, our family clapping.

~~~

"Now, as Ariel's dad," Dad starts. "I may have to set some rules down for Carter." He jokes, winking at C. Everyone laughs at him, and he cracks a smile. "No, but I can see her eyes when she looks at him, and even when they were young you could. These two were inseparable and now they're married.

"I'm very happy that I'll not only call C my nephew, but my son-in-law, too." He smiles at us, and I feel Carter's smile as he tells me softly, "I love you."

~~~

Carter and I didn't want a traditional slow song as our first song, so we chose a song by a band we both enjoy, 5 Seconds of Summer.

Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh
Here's to teenage memories

Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh
Here's to teenage memories

Can I call wake you up on a Sunday?
Late night, I think we need to get away.
Head lights, hold tight turn the radio loud.
Let me know where to go and I'll get you there.
Tell the truth and I'll show you how to dare.
Flash lights held tight we could own this town.
Never say goodbye.

And so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
And tell me that I'll see you again
'Cause I don't know,
If I can let you go

And so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
I'm dying just to see you again
Let's make tonight
The best of our lives,
Yeah.
Here's to teenage memories

Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh
Here's to teenage memories

Close your eyes you'll be mine and it's alright.
Take a breath no rest till the sunrise.
Heartbeat so sweet, when your lips touch mine.
We don't have to go home right now,
We're never gonna stop 'cause we're dreaming out loud.
We know what we want, we know we're going to get it somehow.
Never say goodbye

And so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
And tell me that I'll see you again
'Cause I don't know,
If I can let you go

So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
I'm dying just to see you again
Let's make tonight
The best of our lives,
Yeah.
Here's to teenage memories.

And so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
And tell me that I'll see you again
'Cause I don't know, if I can let you go

So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
I'm dying just to see you again
Let's make tonight
The best of our lives,
Yeah.
Here's to teenage memories.

Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh
Here's to teenage memories

Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh
Here's to teenage, memories

The song ends, and so does everyone's crazy, but fun dancing, and for no reason at all, Carter and I laugh and I fall into him and his arms support me, as we laugh, just for the heck of it, because as that quote goes, a day without laughter is a day wasted, right?

~~~

Carter-

Ariel snuggles into my neck, as we lay in bed, and I smile, closing my eyes, tightening my arms around her, my nose burying in her sweet smelling hair.

"Goodnight, C." She mumbles sleepily, and I kiss her hair as I fall asleep into a peaceful slumber.

---

Okay so this is the first chapter! :D

~Ash xo