One day

One morning, Chrystal woke up caused by alarm. Today she don't want to be late to school plus it's actually first day at the new school. Her parents send her to city next door, so she can learn to be more independent. "Good morning world" she said while stretching her body. She quickly took a shower and after she has her uniform on she goes straight to kitchen to eat breakfast.

"I wonder how will my new friends are, i hope they're all good and not arrogant" she humm while walking towards the school. Her school is near from her small apartment so she can reach there by foot.

Chrystal Pov
This school is not bad actually, i said whispering so nobody can hear me. "Hey" someone pat my shoulder. I immediately turn my body and i found a girl seems like friendly "Hai, how are you?" I started conversation "Hello, I'm fine and I'm so Lea by the way" she replied "I'm Chrystal but you can call me Chrys" i continued "can i be your friend?" She ask "why not?" I said. It's actually easy to have a friend here i thought "hey, i wanted to tell you first, that girls here are not too friendly and also the boys are flirty they likes to go near girls" she explained "also be careful of BTS and Beautiful they dominated this school" she continued " why the other group called beautiful?" I asked "they called them selfs that and they are trying to attract BTS but BTS are cold to them and that makes those girls more attracted to them" she answered. So i must be careful to BTS and to Beautiful gank i thought "wake up girl" Lea snaped her fingers in front of me "oh, yeah sorry" i reacted "it's okay. It's time to go to principal's office let's go" she said "okay, I'll follow you" i answer and follow her to principal's office.

At the principal's office
"I will wait you in the class okay? Make sure you knock first" Lea said while walking backwards leaving me to the class even before i respond "okay, i guess is the best answer" i mumbled. Knock knock. "Come in" said the principal "Good morning ma'am I'm the new student" i started i was reasonless nerveus and after almost 20 minutes we chat one teacher entered the principal's office and tell me to come with her. I guess she is the teacher for the first lesson. So i followed her to the class.