New Friends

Jungkook's Pov
The new girl entered and i was surprised by her beauty and i can see that she is friendly and nice. When the teacher command that she will be sitting next to me i don't know why i felt happy. When she sat next to me she reached her hand to me and asking to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Jungkook and these guys here are my friends. Ask them to introduce them self, ok?" I start while hand shake her "wow Jungkook, this is my first time seeing you so friendly with a girl" jhope teased "ommo, kookie has changed cause of this girl" jimin added "this girl has magic she changed kookie so fast" jin continued "ok, rather than hearing you guys tease us, how about you guys introduce your selfs?" Chrystal changed topic. She talks well also charming i thought. Wait what? Why did i care so much? No it's not happening, no no no no way. I gain back my conciousness caused of snap of a finger, it's Chrys's "ah yeah, what did i miss" not until they respond the teacher started the lesson. "How about lunch together?" Rapmon ask "sure, later ok? And make sure you guys bring me there cause i haven't know where the canteen is" Chrystal answer "also make sure your new girl friend join us" suga ask out of knowhere "what? You have chrush on her?" I asked "i think so" suga replied "sure" Chrystal continued. "Kids on the back please pay attention. You can continue anytime later" teacher pointed at us "sure miss" koor us.