6

Jason's POV

I finished watching the dishes laughing at the story Cassidy was telling me about Starr.

"Cassi I swear I will break up with you if you don't shut up," Starr threatened and Cassidy bit her lip turning to face her, the action making Starr smile.

"You'll do what?" She asked amused and Starr leaned forward.

"Don't do that," Starr whispered her eyes moving to her lips, Cassidy smiled turning away probably feeling the sexual tension growing between them.

"Go get the drinks," Cassidy ordered and Starr laughed walking off.

"You're an amazing cook by the way," Cassidy praised and I smiled, her validation making me feel better.

"Thank you,"

"Okay now I should warn you, Starr's drinks can be pretty strong, " she said amused as I grabbed the glasses putting them out watching as Starr returned filling the glasses.

"Couch?" I suggested and they silently agreed I grabbed the pitcher moving over to the couch placing it on the coffee table before us, Cassidy sitting between Starr and me.

"So now that we have liquor we can discuss the topic at hand," Starr said as I took a sip feeling the burn mixing with the fruity taste.

"I want you both," I said bluntly making her smile.

"Not only sexually but emotionally, intellectually, I want a relationship," I added and Cassidy's eyes met mine, keeping it hostage.

.

.

.

.

Starr's POV

I watched as Cassidy placed down her drink, her hand going to his chest, her small action laced with seduction. It was weird the power she had over the mind and body without even noticing.

"How would that even work?" She asked looking at him.

"I belong to you both and you both belong me," Jason replied his eyes not being able to leave hers and I smiled knowing the feeling.

"Like a three-way relationship?" She asked and he nodded.

"But wouldn't that bring about jealously?" She asked and he shook his head, she bit her lip before kissing him, a moan leaving her as he pulled her closer. The scene turning me on, my nipples hardening under my clothes begging for attention. It was amazing the confidence and dominance she obtained whenever she was aroused, she became a completely different person.

He groaned and I squeezed my thighs together, the sound having a greater effect than it should.

"Are you feeling jealous?" She asked pulling away to look at me.

"No," I replied my voice barely recognizable and she smiled moving towards me.

"Did that do something for you?" She whispered her hand moving around my neck and I nodded leaning in slightly watching as her mouth opened under mine, I kissed her with the same amount of passion and urgency. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, she moaned gripping my hair slightly before pulling away looking back at him.

"Jealous?" She asked as I started kissing her neck I heard him say a small no, her back arched slightly before she pulled away completely, smiling. She leaned back in the chair and I watched as he moved over, I leaned forward meeting him connecting our lips my body overwhelmed with pleasure, just from kissing.

Shit

I felt her hand sliding up my thigh and I leaned into her wanting more as his tongue slipped into my mouth, an action I had imagined since the first kiss. I heard her moan and I pulled away, realizing his hand was in-between her thighs.

She gripped my thigh and I leaned over kissing her neck as he did the same to me. I moved closer to her silently begging and she answered as her finger slipped into my underwear, fingering me. I moaned resting my forehead against her shoulder.

I heard him curse as my eyes closed her finger speeding up and my back arched. I gripped his hand as I felt my body moving closer towards my orgasm. I heard Cassi moan and I knew she was cumming, I wanted so desperately to kiss her but my body was frozen from pleasure. 

.

.

.

.

Jason's POV

I watched as Cassidy came bitting her lip, Starr following shortly after, my finger now soaked with arousal, I pressed against Cassidy's front wall as I removed my finger kissing both their foreheads their breathing harsh. I smiled not really imagining the night going like this.

I brought my finger to my mouth not being able to help it and Starr's eyes opened catching me.

"She tastes good doesn't she?" She asked softly making Cassidy open her eyes, I nodded and I watched as Starr moved over kissing me sucking on my tongue sharing the taste. She pulled away and we both looked down at Cassidy who had her hand covering her face.

I chuckled as Starr removed her hand kissing her forehead.

"You do taste good," she whispered

"Can you not?" Cassidy asked her smiling and I pulled away giving them space, I watched as Starr whispered something making her laugh, the sight bringing a smile to my face. I watched as Starr emptied her glass her phone buzzing, she reached for it.

"We have to go," Starr said showing Cassidy the phone.

"We haven't even had dessert yet?" I said not wanting them to leave.

"We just did," Starr said pulling Cassidy to stand.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

I see every comment and I appreciate the support ❤️‼️