stevens mega pearl

as steven could only stair at the pearl in front of him she smiled and kissed him nearly sucking him in her mouth steven covered in saliva he looked at the bouncing beauty's in front of him and he drooled all over them mega pearl smiled and dropped steven into her bosom and pushed him deep down inside steven loved it as he groped her boobs mega pearl felt the groping and smiled as she started to rub herself steven moved or rather crawled forward to the front of mega pearls boobs.

mega pearl felt steven moving so placed her arms around her breasts and squeezed them together making steven pop upwards as his head popped up mega pearl rubbed his head and pulled him out her boobs and said "where were your going?" steven looked at mega pearls nipples she smiled and put her hand with steven in it next to her nipple and steven just put the whole nipple in his mouth and sucked it with maximum force mega pearl loved the sensation even feeling the milk coming though steven drank the milk as it flowed "hmm a mix of strawberry and cream" he thought to himself.

after an hour of sucking her nipples steven released it as his jaw had started to hurt mega pearl placed him on the floor and said "are you okay my diamond?" steven looked and said "yeah just a little jaw cramp nothing to worry about" mega pearl sighed relived and watched as steven messaged his jaw after a few minutes his jaw relaxed and he felt relive and said "oh so much better I hope that never happens again" steven then turned to mega pearl and put his hand on her knee mega pearl smiled and picked steven up and said "where next steven?" steven looked and said "well why not below?" mega pearl looked down and placed steven on the floor and spread her legs just as steven approached mega pearls virgina a knock at the door.

steven sighed and went to answer it while mega pearl just sighed licking her lips as steven open the door he saw earth pearl and pulled her inside his room and said "why are you here?" earth pearl looked at steven and said "white diamond wishes to see you in the morning steven" steven sighed and asked "is white expecting you back in the near future?" earth pearl thought and said "no my diamond said I was to return with you in the morning" steven turned and winked at mega pearl she smiled knowing what steven had in mind.

steven took earth pearls hand and brought her over to mega pearl and said "hey mega pearl would you mind spreading your legs?" mega pearl smiled and said "for you steven anything" mega pearl spread her legs wide open ready for steven to enter steven walked over with earth pearl and said "after you" earth pearl stepped forward as mega pearl held open her virgina earth pearl stepped inside head first mega pearl moved her head back and moaned as earth pearl pushed onward soon only earths pearls lower half was outside steven approached and shoved his dick in earth pearl pushing in and out of her virgina.

mega pearl felt herself about to cum as she was about to tell steven it flew out sending earth pearl to land on top him mega pearl looked to see if steven was alright he then stood up and shook his head and said "wow that was incredible I hope your both ready for next part?" both mega and earth pearl shook their heads yes as steven took earth pearl back to mega pearls virgina and entered himself pushing thought and pulling earth pearl with him inside and as they entered steven came making mega pearl cum forcing the two to fly to other sides of the wet cave they were in.

 earth pearl made her way over to steven smiled as steven pulled her towards him and landed her on top of him and his dick went straight up her virgina she went very red as steven wiggled his hips made her cum all other steven he sat up and kissed her and pulled his dick out and thrust it into her mouth and held it in as he made a massive flood of cum fired up her mouth and he filled earth pearl to the brim and made her collapse after swallowing all his cum.

exhausted both collapsed and they sat next to each other snuggling then they heard a rumble as flood of white cum forced them both out of mega pearl as they looked seeing mega pearl so exhausted they knew what had happened mega pearl looked and said "wow I have never cum so much in all my life" steven looked at her and said "how do you feel mega pearl?" mega pearl went to answer but then pink and white pearl separated and both landed on the ground steven ran to white pearl and earth pearl ran to pink pearl to check them they were both asleep steven decided to put them in his bed and laid next to them.

earth pearl looked at them and checked the time as they slept earth pearl made ready to take them to white diamond the next morning and was waiting and as soon as the sun rose earth pearl made ready for her day.