The Myths that are the Daylighter & the Phoenix

After about an hour of silence in the room Clary was the first one to break the silence when she saw her father was calmed down again .

She couldn't help but keep looking at her dad's intertwined hand with the pale , dark haired , tall stranger sitting right next to him .

"So...dad , what else happened while i was gone ? "

"Not much , beside the fact i been planning and trying for years to get revenge on Simon for taking you from me ."

Clary giggled softly when she kissed her dad's cheek .

"Not exactly what i meant dad .I was more talking about a certain still unknown man to me who is holding your hand ."

Magnus looked up like he just woke from a daydream as he looked down seeing he was indeed still holding Alec's hand .

"Well , This is Alexander Lightwood .He helped me find you . He's my boyfriend now . "

"Helped you find me ? How ?"

"Let's say Simon is our common enemy . His family was also taken by Simon as revenge against him ."

"Oh, i'm so sorry .Are they alright ? "

"Yes biscuit , don't worry too much they are all okay now .They are actually in the next room waiting to come out again but we first wanted to talk to you ."

"I would love to meet them but , may i ask why they where taken by Simon ? i mean he's a total asshole but still ."

Alec gently squeezed into Magnus's hand a little more nervous ,not sure how to tell Magnus's daughter the whole story , especially the part of him being a murderer and a monster because of his vampirism .

Magnus gently squeezed back as he gave him an encouraging smile .

" He stole some money from Simon to pay for his brother's medical treatment because his little brother has cancer . "

"Wait , Alexander  as in Alec Lightwood for short ?  You're the one they are so scared of aren't you ? The daylighter as they say . I got no clue what they mean by that but i do know they are terrified of someone called Alec Lightwood . Simon kept saying they had to find a way to keep him under their controle because it was too dangerous if he found out what power he has ."

Magnus raised his eyebrow as he thought about what she said . 

Alec himself frowned having no idea what they would be so afraid of about him .What power could he possibly have beside being able to walk outside during the day .

"Yes Clary , i am indeed that Alec Lightwood but my full name is Alexander that is why your father likes adressing me with my full name .May i ask did they say what powers ?  I don't have any idea what they could be talking about , as far as i know i don't have any powers beside the usual vampire abilities and the whole walking in the daylight thing."

"i don't know honestly , they never spoke about it when i was around but i heard them whisper a few times about it when they thought i was asleep .All i know is Simon and every other one of them is terrified of you for some reason ,something to do with a prophecy or something ."

Alec frowned thinking about it as he looked over at Magnus .

Raphael thought about it as he suddenly spoke up .

Magnus instantly looking up he had almost forgot Raphael was still there aswell .

"I might be able to clear that up .I think i know about what prophecy they could be talking about .The prophecy about the daylighter ."