f a c t s

ONE gaeun has two older brothers, park hyungsik and park changwook

ONE gaeun has two older brothers, park hyungsik and park changwook. changwook is an actor whereas hyungsik is an actor and idol.

TWO she studied abroad for a year in the usa during high school, which is why she's fluent in english. before that, she studied english on her own for a year.

THREE she's currently studying german and spanish.

FOUR gaeun is called nation's flower because she loves flowers and incorporates them in her career often, whether that be album concepts or song titles.

FIVE cherry blossoms and peonies are her favorite flowers. this is why her fans nicknamed her blossom.

SIX her fandom name is petal. petals are known for typically being a nice and welcoming fandom with a big social media presence, but they're very protective of gaeun.

SEVEN her favorite color is light pink which is made obvious through her aesthetic choices.

EIGHT she's very fashionable and even designs her own clothing as a hobby. clothing or accessories gaeun wears often become very popular and sell out.

NINE her fashion sense & taste consists mostly of dresses, skirts, blouses, purses, heels, etc.

TEN gaeun has won many awards and her albums, including her singles, always sell really well with many preorders. 

ELEVEN she's really respected in the industry for her acting, singing and songwriting. her lyrical work and style is often praised. 

TWELVE has written numerous songs for other people, also helping in the creative processes.

THIRTEEN she has the biggest say in her work. she often does her own producing and composing too. she really enjoys and appreciates having that freedom.

FOURTEEN loves and adores her fans so much. she shows it in a numerous of ways and never forgets to thank them for all of their support.

FIFTEEN she's good friends with her label mates under sm entertainment, especially exo, nct and red velvet.

SIXTEEN shinee, super junior, girls' generation and tvxq are really protective of her. she trusts their opinions and ideas a lot, and she really respects them.

SEVENTEEN good friends with exid & blackpink. they show a lot of public support for her and she does for them too.

EIGHTEEN she's known for her beautiful and enchanting voice that can effortlessly hit high notes.

NINETEEN she's called one of the kindest & most humble celebrities. 

TWENTY loves nature and animals a lot, consistently donating to earth and animal charity organizations.

TWENTY ONE gaeun looks up to boa and really admires her.

TWENTY TWO listens to lana del rey and taylor swift a lot. gaeun loves their songwriting and admires their work.

TWENTY THREE she keeps her private life very hidden and doesn't share a lot of information about that part of her life.

TWENTY FOUR continuously breaks her own records and does even better with each comeback. 

TWENTY FIVE the dramas she's in typically have high success and she has a big range of characters that she's played.

TWENTY SIX has a male golden retriever named rocky and a female black cat named luna.

TWENTY SEVEN gaeun is very intelligent and she's not afraid to show it.