Chapter One

All rights reserves to the amazing J.K Rowling

Draco's POV

It was a few days before it was time to go to my last year of Hogwarts the dark lord had been defeated and my father was locked up in Azkaban. If I could have picked I wouldn't be going back to school but my dear mother had made me go, It was going to be hard to walk into that school after everything that has happened to I hope I'll manage.

As I walked down Diagon Alley I was given glares by wizards and witches walking bye, but my mother didn't look worried at all I remember she said that she was proud to had served the dark lord and that just made it more embarrassing as we walked down Diagon Alley. And then, we saw what we were looking for Madam malkin's robes and we walked in the store.

Hermione's POV

I was at the Burrow in my room I shared with Ginny packing my trunk for Hogwarts when Ginny rushed in looking ecstatic. I quickly said " Ginny why are you so happy!" and she said squealing from joy " Hermione I just heard that your going to be head girl!" I couldn't say anything but my mouth just fell open I quickly took the letter Ginny was holding and read it.

Dear Hermione Granger,

I congratulate you that you are going are going to be head girl along with the head boy and you will both be staying in your own dorm I hope you and the head boy take this responsibly and use your rights not to take advantage and you also know that with these rights you may take house points away from other houses use it wisesly.

From, Minerva McGonagall

I put the letter on my bedside table and slowly thought over and over again I'm head girl.

I'll write the next chapter soon! Please like and comment.