Chapter Nineteen 🔞

It was only 3:14 pm, and Irene decided she couldn't sleep. She had something on her mind. Instead of hitting Wendy as a punishment, how about they do something else as a punishment?

Irene got up, remembering what had happened on the couch the other day. It needed to continue.

Wendy was a paranoid, crying mess. She couldn't stop thinking about what Irene was doing to do to her. She still had the marks on her stomach from when Irene basically carved her stomach like a piece of wood.

Wendy let out a shreik when she heard the door open. She knew what was about to happen.

She immediately got onto her knees and put her head down, almost like she was bowing to the older.

"P-Please don't hit me or anything.. I'm so sorry I did that. I'll never do it again, you're the only girl I love.." Wendy was shaking while saying every word.

"Baby, I won't hurt you. I just wanna love you right now.." Irene picked Wendy up and carried her up the stairs of the basement, shutting the door once again.

She walked upstairs and threw Wendy onto her bed, sitting on top of her. "Should we continue what was happening on the couch the other day?" Irene said as her hands starred traveling everywhere.

Wendy knew she preffered this over getting hit. "Hell yeah let's continue!" Wendy grabbed Irene's arms and pulled her down, kissing her soft lips.

"Mh, that's what I like to hear baby~" Irene deepened the kiss, once again undoing Wendy's bra.

"Touch me Joohyun!" Wendy begged. Irene liked that she was using her actual name.

She moved her hands to Wendy's chest and played with her breasts, earning breathy moans from the girl beneath her.

"J-Joohyun, I love you!" Wendy shouted. That's all Irene ever wanted to hear from the younger.

"I love you too baby!" Irene started kissing down Wendy's body until she reached her privates.

"Are you okay with this?" Irene asked. "Yes, of course! Hurry up!" Wendy said desperately. Irene nodded and started pulling Wendy's jeans off and threw them onto the floor.

As soon as Wendy felt Irene's tongue roaming around inside of her, she felt like she was about to die of pleasure. She'd never felt anything like this, but she loved it. She was glad that Irene was her first.

"Ah, mhh! Irene, more! Faster!" Wendy moaned out. Irene did what she was told and dEVOURED THAT PUSSAY!!!

The time was 7:54 pm and the girls were laying in bed, feeling exhausted as ever. They went for about a hundred round until neither of them could even move.

Wendy knew this was supposed to be a punishment, but it felt like she had just arrived to heaven.

AAA I STEPPED WAY OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE FOR THIS HAHA but I really wanted to do it at the same time okay goodbye 💃