Y

(𝟸𝟺 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜)

"Where are we going?" Seo-Yun asked her soon-to-be-husband who us more excited than her.

"Were going to buy gifts for each other, but we shouldn't show it until reception, Is that okay?" Jimin looked into the most beautiful woman on Earth that he ever laid his eyes on.

"Of course!" Seo-Yun excitedly said.

"Who's gonna drive?" Jimin asked

"I will, I know that Park Jimin is the most reckless driver in Seoul." Seo-Yun laughed in Jimin's reaction.

"Hey, Its just an arcade!" Jimin said, widening his eyes.

"Even tho, But still, you don't have your licence yet Mr. Park. Wear your seatbelt."
Seo-Yun smirked as she sat on the driver's seat and puts her seatbelt also Jimin who is in the passenger's seat.

They talked for a minute, laughed, tell each other how excited they are, thinking about where to put their house, names of their future children and more.

Jimin and Seo-Yun were driving in a road, which delivery trucks are here much often, delivery of foods and stuff.

One, overworked person was delivering his company's goods in a local grocery, he was really exhausted, exhausted from work and a lot of stress.

"Seo-Yun!!" Jimin screamed and everything went black.

Seo-Yun, who is still conscious, panicked as he sees Jimin, who is now covered in blood.

Seo-Yun gets out of the car and carries Jimin out of it, luckily she managed it, reached her phone out of her pocket and call an ambulance.

Seo-Yun was finding something useful and she found it, a medium sized towel, gauze, and a triangular bandage.

She rushed to Jimin who is still unconscious and find every spot that might be the cause of his bleeding, puts pressure in it and tied it around.

Not in 5 minutes, the ambulance arrived, the emergency responder acted quickly as much as possible and put Jimin in a stretcher.

Seo-Yun, on the other hand, was no major damages and went with Jimin in the hospital where Seo-Yun trains.

Seo-Yun went quickly to the ER, finds Dr. Jung who was reaching up to Jimin.

"Dr. Jung, please do everything that you can, what does he need? Blood transfusion? We have the same type of blood, please promise to me that he will be alive!" Seo-Yun begged him and said,

"Seo-Yun, we will do anything that we can to save your fiancé-" Then he stopped and saw a bruise on her head.

"What happened to that?" Dr. Jung seriously said.

"I just kind of.. sort of bumped in a hard thing on the car, its not that dangerous." Seo-Yun reassured Dr. Jung.

"Nurse Oh, please ask Seo-Yun about what happened and call the police for further investigations, call their guardians also." Dr. Jung ordered their head nurse.

"Eun-Tak, take him to the operating room, page Dr. Kang and Dr. Lee, and also Dr. Boo, give me a copy of his CT scan in his brain and his abdomen." Dr. Jung said.

"Yes, doctor." And Nurse Eun-Tak becomes busy.

"Seo-Yun? What happened to you and your fiancé?" She said in a comfortable tone and handed Seo-Yun an ice pack for her head.

"There is a person, driving a truck and I think the truck that the person is driving, accidentally hit us." Seo-Yun explained with a trembling voice.

She contacted her mother.

"Excuse me."

"Hello? Mom?" Seo-Yun nearly cried but she tried to stop it.

"Yes my daughter? Are you crying?" Her mother said with a worry in her voice.

"Mom, can you please go to our apartment? There is a small parcel with a parchment, it is placed in a small drawer in our room. Can you bring it to the hospital where I work? And if you can't find me, please, give it directly to Jimin." Seo-Yun said, she can't control her tears that is bursting now.

"Yes, of course, but when I'll see you I'm gonna ask you why you're crying? Alright?" Her mother said, with a sick-worried voice and headed up to their apartment.

Then Seo-Yun created a voice memo, entitled,

"𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑜𝑚"

"Mother, Jimin you are the greatest gift that I have ever received in my whole life, remember that I will always love you, I'm gonna stay with you too. Both of you, take care of yourself.
Seo-Yun loves you so much."

And she ended it.

Seo-Yun waited for one hour, still Jimin isn't out yet in the Operating Room.

"Ms. Kim, or soon to be Mrs. Park, can you calm down?" Ms. Oh interrupted Seo-Yun who was walking from right to left and vice versa.

"Okay-" Seo-Yun hissed and touched her head, feeling uneasy.

"Aarghh!! Ms.Oh!! Help! My head hurts!!" Seo-Yun screamed as much as she could while gripping her hair tightly.

And, Kim Seo-Yun, lost her consciousness, remembering Jimin's lips on her-

"Kim Seo-Yun!"