𝟷. 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝.

"She really did it, she really chose to forget me." A few tears slipped down Eric's cheeks as he reread the card over and over. Taped to the back, a plastic forget me not. It was cruel, like a punch in the face. "Eric?" Kevin knocked on his door as he rushed to wipe the tears that threatened to fall. It was painful. This card had churned up memories he had tried so hard to forget. "Eric?" Kevin asked again. "Come in!" He called as he continued staring at the card. It was so simple, yet it hurt so much. 

Kevin had gotten one too. A card that said Sunshine had erased Eric from her mind. He could barely believe it, she had once been like a sister to him. And to know that she had just gone and erased Eric... 

"She just- She just got rid of me! Just like that!" Eric vented to Kevin. The two were sitting on his bed as he cried and vented about how upset he was. For the most part, he was sad. He had been the one to break up with her, yes, but he didn't really want to. "Maybe I should do the same. Just... forget. Just like that. All the things we had. The good, the bad." Eric grew quiet as he contemplated everything. 

Barely half an hour away, Sunshine herself was sitting alone in a park. She knew she'd erased someone, her little sister had broken the rules and mentioned an ex. Sunshine was flummoxed, what would happen that would make her want to forget this bad?

loading message...

...

ah yes, she paid to forget.

but will he as well?