Visitor

I'm crawling across the dark, cold stones of an unfamiliar street, under lightly fall in snow while I'm leaving a long thick trail of blood smeared behind me. In the distance I see my father looking resentful as he watches me but behind him I see a mirror image of myself huddled at the back of my dad.

Black hair swaying in the wind. I feel a thick substance dripping from my face and I look down. I see an familiar hand. It's not me it's Harry.

My eyes shot open and my heart is racing. I'm groggy and the room is pitch black indicating that it isn't near morning yet.

I shift abit feeling out of place and I look up.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" He asks, his voice so soft it blends into the darkness.

"Mhuh." I groan surprised that his awake at this time of the night.

I huddle up close to his side feeling no friction in the space between us but a still and peaceful atmosphere making me forget my unsettling dream.

I lift my head to his throat and chin pecking it searching for his lips.

Harry kisses me softly before cuffing my chin, I unwind my hands from his and bring it up to hair knotting it and tugging slightly. My breath uneven as I feel a hot tear on my cheek.

He brakes our kiss and holds my face studying it, I open my eyes and I'm mesmerized by his beauty, the pale blue moonlight streaming in from his balcony window compliants his beautiful face structure, his lips are a soft pink and his green eyes search for my reason of crying.

"What's wrong. " he asks softly as he strokes my face.

I stare at him and replay my nightmare over and over again. The though of losing him... it's like losing a part of me ..

I sit up more firmly on my elbows and cradle by his throat breathing in his scent. I can almost taste the sweetness of his breath. If anything were to happen to him I'll be left with an emptiness filled with bitterness.

"I had a horrible nightmare. ." I sniff and I'm off to sleep again, knowing he was with me, that he was okay made me a little at ease even more so when I felt his arms tighten and my heart quickens before settling down as I feel the heat of his lips on my forehead.

-------

"When is she coming?" I ask eagerly as I look at Harry from the mirror.

I'm dressed in a black jeans and a black jersey and a pair of white converse.

"She's here." he says nervously while he stands at the door.

I turn around just as the screaming starts and walk out the bedroom.

"HARRY!! Where the fuck are you!" I hear her footsteps downstairs before I see her at the end of the staircase.

"Dawn?!" She asks not sure if it's really me, I give her a side smile.

She throws her leather sling bag on the couch and I run downstairs.

She pulls me in a tight hug and my heart swells at how much I've missed one of these, we stand like that for a minute.

"How are you? are you okay? Oh god I've been worried sick! You're fine? " she repeats and I shake my head, she pulls me at arms length and studies me before cupping my face in both hands and looks at me with a relieved smile.

"And you. .." she says when she sees him at the top of the stairs.

"You son of a bitch! How the fuck Harry?" She screams, I catch her arm and prevent her from going upstairs and possibly killing him.