FIVE.

maybe two-four weeks after namkook's shoot

namjoon laid there in bed.

stiff. unmoving.

it was happening again, the same day every year since the event. just different hours. that day, he'd always take the day off, and lay there under the velvety cover, letting out every single emotion. he had a different way with coping with trauma; rather than avoiding sexual contact at all costs, he let himself be felt on everyday, he lets himself be drawn into the deep realm of adult video modeling. and he loved every single goddamned second of it. namjoon had no family to hide from, he just didn't consider them his family any longer. he couldn't bring himself to. not after they practically allowed everything to happen to him.

jeongguk had texted him a couple times that, as he was certainly at the company as he laid in bed with a solemn expression and red; bloodshot eyes. he knew for sure he'd have to get up soon, so he didn't get too comfortable.

. . .

namjoon sat in his bathtub, bubbles up to his chest, bathbombs near his ankles, candles on the sink. he goes all out to make sure he's alright the very next day. his phone started to ring, prompting him to reluctantly pick it up. he exhaled and relaxed seeing jeongguk's face on the screen, accepting the call he held the phone up to his ear. "hello?"

"hyung! i'm outside. did you move the key?" jeongguk chirped instantly, namjoonms brows furrowing in response. "why're you-- uh, yeah. the key's in the plant this time. i'm uh-in the tub right now." he mumbled, getting a hum in response before the call was ended, hearing the younger man making his way through the home. he hadn't expected jeongguk to come over- perhaps he expected him to have a permanent business attitude- not text him everyday and speak to him and come over to his house. though, he certainly wasn't complaining. jeongguk knocked at the bathroom door, opening it before namjoon could even respond. "hi, hyung. you had a nice day today?" he smiled, more than casually getting undressed in front of the older. namjoon blushed, eyes blown wide open as he watched. "yeah, i did- why're you-" he blinked as jeongguk only smiled at him, casually patting his back for him to scoot up before getting in behind him, arms wrapping around him gently. "missed you today, hyung."

. . .

"never. again. will i ever let you in the tub with me. ever again." namjoon rolled his eyes at a smirking jeongguk, the younger only shrugged indifferently. "what? thought i could turn it into that one scene from that book- uh- 'fiftee shadds uh gray'?" the male's face contorted to confusion at jeongguk's attempt to say the book's name in english. though, he surely knew what scene he was talking about. "p-perhaps i didn't want you to-- touch me down there, huh!" the corners of namjoon's lips curled down quickly, the other male scoffing in response. "well, it wasn't gonna clean itself. and, you liked it. so.." namjoon waves his hands around quickly before exclaiming, "okay! shut up now!"

they both had migrated to the older man's living room, jeongguk being only a bit bigger than him, though namjoon pretty much always wore baggy clothes- they weren't exact worried about him having nothing to wear. "hey, didn't you say you were going out with ah-- hoseok and taehyung? was it?-" jeongguk perked up, nodding quickly. "mhm! they're on their way now."

"oh! gr—" namjoon paused. on their way? "on their way?!" the younger only grinned and nodded again.

this took days and i h8 it.