lust sans x male reader

(oh boy, here we go.)

Your fucking head hurt. You weren't sure what happened, but that was all you knew. Your head was killing you. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You were pretty sure you passed out from a fall. You looked around and saw that you were sitting on a bed of golden flowers, most of which were crushed from your fall.
You stood up, wobbly as hell but able to stand just fine.

(fuck it, i'm completely skipping this part. we're out of the ruins or wtvr now.)

You walked out of the exit of the ruins, the cold hitting you hard. You rubbed your arms, trying to gain back some warmth.

Taking a look around, you make your way down the path that you found yourself on.

After a while, you found yourself at a small bridge with bars over it. They looked too wide to stop anyone though. It was then that you heard footsteps coming from behind.
Frozen in fear, you waited for the footsteps to stop. When they did, the person was right behind you.

"human. don't you know how to greet a new pal? turn around, shake my hand."

Shaking lightly, you turned slowly, your eyes meeting the empty sockets of a smiling face. You backed away in fear, not bothering to put your hand out to shake the skeleton's.
He looked confused.

"not very polite, are we?" The skeleton joked. "anyway, name's sans. and what's your name, darling?"

You struggled to say anything. After a look from Sans you stuttered out your name. "Uh... I'm, uh, (y/n)...."
Sans gave you a lustful look and stepped closer. "ooh, that's a sexy name."

You rubbed the back of your neck and stepped backward again, your back hitting one of the wooden bars over the bridge, making you flinch.
Sans giggled at you.
"aww, something wrong, sweetheart? you look chilled to the bone." He stepped even closer, his face now just inches away from yours. You turned your head away, trying to look anywhere but at the skeleton in front of you. You felt a boney finger on your chin, making you face the 'problem' right in front of you.

"you look fun, (y/n). why don't you come into town with me..." He leaned in close to your ear and whispered. "we can have some fun back at my place."

Shivers went down your spine and you nodded reluctantly. At least you would be in a house and out of the cold.

(we skippin' to snowdin)

You and the skeleton walked passed a sign. "Snowdin..." you mumbled to yourself, reading the sign. Sans turned to look at you and smiled a little.

(skip to the skelebro house)

You walked into the house, a pleasant warmth coming from inside. Sans closed the door behind you. Rather hard, making you jump.
"heh, sorry, sweetheart." He apologized.

You took a look around, deciding to sit down on the couch, sighing with relief. You didn't realize how sore your legs were until now.

The smiling skeleton sat down next to you. "comfy?" he asked. You nodded, just wanting to sink into the cushions.
You heard Sans laugh before feeling his breath on your neck. "good~." he whispered.

You felt a tongue on the skin of your neck, making your eyes go wide.
"Ha... S.. Sans, I- Ah!" You were cut off by the feeling of teeth biting down on your neck. You gripped onto Sans's shirt, him climbing on top of you, grinding on your already hard member. He pulled away from your neck to speak for a moment.
"ah, someone's excited hehe~."

You pulled his face to yours and kissed him, tongues dancing. His hips grinding down on you and his tongue wrestling with yours were a lot at once. You grabbed his hips and pushed him down onto yourself.

You felt his hand snake down to rub you through your jeans, moans of pleasure passing your lips.

His other hand came down to assist the other in unbuttoning your jeans, pushing them and your underwear down to let your member spring up.

Sans's eyes lit up at your size. "heh.. damn baby..." he sighed, getting down on his knees in front of you, his hand rubbing your hard cock.

You put your hand over your mouth in an attempt at staying quiet. It didn't really work.

The smiling skeleton opened is mouth, his warm breath hitting your member. You shivered and put your other hand on the back of Sans's head, encouraging him to get on with it.

He looked up at you innocently, licking a stripe up your length, pulling a groan of pleasure out of you.
"fuck, you sound amazing." Sans said before taking about half of your member in his mouth.

Your hips bucked slightly as Sans bobbed his head up and down, using his hand to stroke what he couldn't fit in his mouth.

Sighs and moans left your mouth, your hand doing very little for keeping yourself quiet. You could feel yourself getting closer and closer to the edge. Sans could tell, too. He was pretty much a professional at this kinda stuff, after all.

You leaned your head back and let the sounds you made go free into the room, the hand that was covering your mouth now joining the other on the back of Sans's head.

"Ah! Oh fuck... S-sans, I'm c-close..." you moaned out. The skeleton sped up as the words left your mouth, making your hips buck more.

After a few more bobs of Sans's head, you felt your release. You instinctively pushed his head down farther, your hot seed shooting into his mouth.

The skeleton swallowed all of it happily then stood up to sit on your lap again.

He wrapped his arms around your neck. "hope you're ready for round two, sweetheart."
.
.
.
.
(woo! first chapter done! i hope you lovelies enjoyed!sorry if this one's a lil rough around the edges, i'll try to improve the quality of
stories as i go <3)