1. Senior Year

-Veronica-

  First day of senior year...last year was stressful considering four people tried to commit suicide and...fortunatly failed. Those people being Heather Chandler, Heather Macnamara, JD, and Martha. Luckily I was able to stop them. The only side effects being: Martha with some broken bones, JD with some cuts, scrapes, and burns, and Chan's being the worst, she was in a coma for a month and a half. But all of them did have to go to therapy for a few months afterwards.

  "Hey babe." I hear a voice from behind say. I turn around and am greeted by a sweet kiss on the lips. I open my eyes and there's the one and only, Heather Chandler. "Hey." I say starting to wipe off the smudged lipstick from around her lips. "Soo..." She says once i'm finished "I was thinking we could all meet up at my house for a movie night. I already told Duke, Mac, Kurt, and Ram and they said they would be there." "I'll be there." I say not needing her to finish "I'll tell Martha and- " I stop as a pair of arms wrap around me from behind I look up..."Morning JD." "Greetings and salutations, my love" he says as he gives me a kiss on the forehead. He keeps his arm around me as he leans over and kisses Chan on the forehead as well.

  "So I hear there's a movie night at Chan's tonight, count me in." JD says, smiling. "Great, I'll text Martha." I say, pulling out my phone.

Martha: unicornsR4real
Veronica: colormestoked

colormestoked: hey martha

unicornsR4real: hey

colormestoked: So Heather's having a movie night at her house, wanna come?

unicornsR4real: Yeah sure, i'll come...which Heather?

colormestoked: oh yeah oops...Chandler.

unicornsR4real: k what time?

colormestoked: 6:00 and then sleepover

unicornsR4real: ok, see you then bye

colormestoked: bye

  I look up from my phone to see Duke and Mac walking toward us hand and hand. Mac was blushing alot and it looked like Duke was probably flirting with her. "Hey guys." I said as they came to a stop in front of us. "H-hey" Mac said stuttering a little and still blushing as Duke kissed her on the cheek. "Hey." Duke said with a chuckle.

-time skip to lunchtime-

  As soon as the bell rang for lunch I gathered up my stuff and headed out of the classroom. JD and Mac were waiting for me outside. We walked to lunch telling each other jokes and laughing. As we walked into the caf toward our table I could see Duke, Chan, and Martha sitting down talking and Kurt and Ram were having a full on make out session.

  As I sat down I said chuckling "Jesus Kurt, let him breathe." Ram was blushing way more so I assumed Kurt had started the kiss. As Kurt pulled away I swear I heard a little wimper come out of Ram's mouth. I think Chan must have heard it too because the next thing she said was "Oh my god....get a room, lovebirds." Everyone laughed at that comment, causing Ram to get even more red. "S-sorry..." Ram said breathlessly, smiling sheepishly. "Anyway..." I said turning to Mac and Duke trying to change the subject.

  "How have you two been, you weren't here all summer. How did you like New York?" I said. "It was actually really fun." Mac said smiling. "It was sooo crowded...there were so many people...I think it looked the coolest at nighttime though." Mac continued. "With all the lights on the buildings?" Duke asked to clarify. "Yeah." Mac said. "I agree..." JD said having been there before " it looks pretty amazing at night." Duke and Mac continued to tell all of us about there trip for the rest of lunch.