FOUR

"Good morning daaaaaadddddddd!" The loud voice of Team echoed through the hall. Mark just covered his ears knowing how loud can Team be this day since they are free today, all Mark wants to do is to spend his time sleeping.

"Who is your dad huh?" Type asked squishing the kid's cheeks, Team pouted as he look at the elder.

"FATHER THARA! MOM IS BULLYING MEEEEEEEE!" This time it is not only Mark who covered his ears but also Tin who just came down. Their father arrived downstairs next not uttering a word.

"Who is the mom?!?!?!?" Type asked loudly making Team to pout even more as he look at Tharn with a puppy eyes, everytime eam is here and happened to see Type, the bullying then starts, the father adores Team so much and he likes bullying the nephew.

"UNCLE THARAAAAAAAA! YOUR WIFE IS BULLYING MEEEE!" Team cried loudly, Mark and Tin could only look at each other at how childish their other father could be.

"I AM THE HUSBAND!" Type barked. Team looked at his uncle blankly before he make a sour face.

"MOM HOW CAN YOU LIE INFRONT OF YOUR KIDS!?" And at this moment,  the voluble Team escape from Type and run around the house with the uncle chasing him. Everytime they met, Tharn could only sigh and look at them so as their sons. Tin can't deny that Team can vivify the mood in their house, especially Type's.

"Your cousin and your father is a such a child." Tin utter as he turned to Mark who is busy enjoying his dead self on the sofa. He look at his brother before skewing his mouth.

"That is your cousin and your father. Anyway, where is your assistant? Haven't seen Cantaloupe for days-- ouch!" Mark hissed as Tin throw a pillow on his brother's face.

"I am the only one who is allowed to call him that." Mark frowned as he hug the pillow turning his back at his brother.

"As if." Mark whispered and was about to close his eyes again to sleep but--

"MARK YOUR MOTHER IS GOING TO KILL MEEE!" The body of Team slammed to Mark as Team hugged Mark tightly, Type didn't went to bully him again but rather just sit next to his husband. Team were still pouting and the face grumpy face of Mark made the latter to sit back properly as if he didn't do something wrong.

"Don't you want to spend your free day?" Tharn asked, Team looked at his uncle as he smiled widely daydreaming of a world full of food.

"I am planning to spend my day with my love ones." The boy replied making the four to look at him stunned.

"Planning to spend it with Win?" Tin asked ready to leave, Team's face crumpled as he look at his Phi.

"I don't love him you know and I am loyal, faithful, devoted..." He sings as if he is filming a musical scene, his eyes is full of emotions and it is even sparkling.

"To who?" Tin asked confused. The boy smiled wider as his eyes were still fixed on the ceiling.

"To the one I love the most, the food." Like a poet he said. The rest looked at him unbelievably excluding Mark.

"You're ridiculous." Tin said before bidding his goodbye to his family and leave.

"Speaking of food, can you deliver these to Kit?" Tharn asked as he pointed the bunch of boxes which is clearly foods.