One's Trash, Other's Treasure

Okay something new I tried out. Don't know how it will go but comment/vote if you like it and I might continue it :D

**************************

Don't you hate that one thing that you can't change? The one thing you would change is the thing you can't. I have one of those things. I'm a hybrid, part human, part werewolf. My mum was sexually assaulted just before she met her mate, my dad (non-biological of course). Then I poped out 9 months later and it's not because my mum and dad couldn't keep their hands off each other. The man that raped my mum was hunted down and killed and that's what everyone wanted to happen to me before I was even born. My dad would've wanted me out of here if it wasn't for my mum loving me. I would be five foot under if it wasn't for my mum's love. Everyone else (excluding my family) despised me, yet they had no idea who I was. Hell, I didn't even know because there was no me! And there is no way I can hide from it, for two reasons. One, any passing werewolf can smell my half human, half werewolf scent (not that anyone in my pack didn't know). And two, because I was reminded of it everyday.

I was a discrase to the pack, though I had nothing to do with it.

I had the enhanced three senses that werewolves have, (hearing, seeing smelling), and healing faster (admittedly not as fast as a full werewolf but faster than humans), but that was about it. I couldn't shift, had no extra corodernation, nor strength. Which is the main reason I come home everyday with a new bruise or a barely healed broken bone. Yet my parents would never find out. My brother would never find out. They blamed everything on my supposed 'clumsyness'. Every person was ordered not to peep a word to my family. My abuse was never done in front of them. They have no clue.

So to say I was breathing huge sighs of relief as I sat with my family at dinner looking forward Sunday, is an understatement. My father is our pack's Beta, very respected unlike me. And he has just informed us that there was an attack on a pack, who's Alpha is close to ours, and that their Beta was killed protecting a young child. Due to the fact that the Beta didn't have children old enough for the position nor had any male siblings, my father has asked to fill in for the next half year or so until they work out who can take the Beta's place.

I shook my head coming back to the present. To where my brother was having a little hissy fit.

"But I just started High school," Ken exclaimed, "I've made friends and almost certainly have a spot of the team," to which he was refiring to the football team, "You can't just move us like that."

"Honey," my mum cooed, "Don't worry, you are only 3 weeks in and if you made friends that quickly here you'll have no problems there. There a teams over there you can try out for, you'll be just fine."

"Yeah, it's fine for you guys, you're old. But mine is actually is working for me and your just going to make me move!" he shoved his chair back, letting it clatter to the ground as he stormed into his room.

I kept my head down finishing my dinner as my mum and dad talked about the move, which I found out was Saturday.

I placed my cutlery together neatly, signaling I was done. I looked up and looked at my parents.

"May I be excused?" I asked quietly.

My mum and dad smiled lovingly at me.

"Can you ..." my dad started before my mum cut him off, "Sure honey," she softly said, smiling as my dad looked at her. I picked up my plate quietly as not to make a sound, before placing it in the sink and swiftly making my way to my room. I could feel their worried gazes burn into my back but i ignored it. I sat in my 'room', a 4 by 4 meter box that sat in the corner of the basement. It just fits my small mat that now sat wrapped up in the corner as ordered. My mum and dad had no control over this, it was Alpha's orders that they were never to come down here, so they thought that it was somewhat decent with at least a mat and light, but it wasn't. They couldnt go against an Alpha order, it almost physically hurts. It was sort of like they would hit a wall if they tried coming downstairs. The only thing they had control over is if I ate dinner or not, everything else was ordered by my Alpha. He hated me, along with everyone else. We had one of the strongest packs and it was frowned upon by visitors that they kept a weak 'human' in their pack, and they made sure they showed me how weak and hated I was.