Untitled Part 2

Max P.O.V

6:35 AM 

I woke up again, and its, different. Nikki wrapped your arm around my neck, and her head was resting on my chest. I blushed i got really happy. I didn't want to disturb her, so i went back to sleep. 

Nikki P.O.V 

7:28

i woke up on Max, it was amazing. i just got up and looked at him. i looked at his face. 

"How does he like me?" I quietly whispered to myself. I was deep in my thoughts. Just I was finally happy, my only wish came true. I just love hi-

"GOOOOD!" Max and I got startled, Max jumped out of bed. "MORNING CAMPBELL CAMPERS!! GET OUT OF YOUR TENTS AND COME EAT BREAKFAST!"

"Christ," Max said.

"I guess we should go," I replied.

"Yeah," Max agreed. he got up and opened the flap a little bit to scope it out. crickets, so he walked out, and i followed. We walked into the cafeteria. We got our same old food and sat next to Neil.

"So congrats on you and max, when are you not keeping it private?" Neil asked.

"I don't know, maybe, wait, how do you know?"

"Oh its obvious, i asked Max and he came clean."

"Oh, ill ask max when he wants to make it public, until then don't tell anyone."

"Okay," Neil turned back to the other kids.

"When do you want to go public?" I turned to Max and asked.

"honestly, i don't care anymore, do you?" 

"No, i'm okay with telling people."

"Okay lets just wait for people to find out."  

"Okay, well in that case, Max, I love you!"

"I love you too."

"Awe," I say as i put my head on his shoulder. He put his head on mine, and rubbed my other shoulder.

"ALRIGHT CAMPERS, MEET ME AT THE FRONT OF THE CAFETERIA TO START YOUR VERY GREAT DAY!"

"Aright," He took his head off mine, and got up, "I guess we should go."

"Yeah," i followed his lead.

Max P.O.V

"What do you think we're gonna do today?" I asked nikki

"I dont know, i hope its fun though,"

"Thats gonna be hard."

"yeah," we both start laughing.

"OKAY, TODAY WE STILL HAVE SOME ACCESS FUNDS FOR THE CAMP, SO WE ARE GOING TO THE THEME PARK," David yelled.

"Hey," I nudged Nikki with my elbow, "I guess its something fun."

"Heyy, yeah it is,"

"OH, THE BUS IS HERE! LETS GO KIDS!"

"This is gonna be fun!" Nikki told me.

"Yeah it is, I cant wait to ride everything," I replied.

We hoped in the bus and nikki and I rode together. We were laughing and sometimes cuddling.

"FOR THE AMUSEMENT PARK WE WILL NE IN GROUPS OF 2 SO PAIR UP!" David yelled.

"How convenient," I told nikki.

"Wanna be my partner?" Nikki asked

"Of course," I replied.

"Yay," nikki said, laughing.

We stopped at the theme park.