Don't Let Anyone Judge You

Every now and then, we get different kinds of comments, from different people. Some of these comments, or let's say most of them, are positive. They are from people who support you, who care about you and admire you. That love you for who you are. These comments always make your mood go from a zero to a ten. They make you happy, they give you confidence. Getting those kind of comment is great. But honestly, whether you like it or not, there will also be comments that are meant to hurt you. Negative comments that are from people who "hate" you. They will make you sad. They will make you rethink your worth. But before you let those negative thoughts come to you, remember this. The people who say those negative comments are not anything better than you. They are human, you are too. They breath air, you breath air. They eat and drink, they sleep, they go out. You do all those things too. The reason why they do want you to think less of yourself is simply because they think you are better than them, and those comments will make you stop being you. So never let any negative comment get to you. Instead, let them be the reason for your inspiration. Do not let anything take your goals and wishes away. You are brave, intelligent, and beautiful just the way you are. Try your hardest, befriend everyone, be sweet to everyone. Life is too short to look for the negative sides of things.