3

A few days later

You were currently in your room looking out the window. Grey clouds looming across the sky, whirling wind can be faintly heard through the closed room.

"Milady, it's almost time. Let me help you get dressed" you heard your white-haired butler said.

You frowned upon looking at the swaying trees on the distance.

"Looks like there's going to be a shower" you sighed then walk towards your butler.

Raphael helps you out of your clothes then fold it neatly and put it on the bed. Then he brings out a beautiful golden dress from the wardrobe. You furrowed your brows when you saw him take out a corset.

"Do I really have to wear the corset?" You complained

"As a lady, it is only appropriate for you to wear one, milady" Raphael answered holding up the corset while smiling mischievously

You sighed as a response, then unwillingly puts on the corset. You turn your back and hold the bedstand so Raphael can tighten the strings. You cringed and hold your breath when the corset was being tightened to your body. Then telling Raphael that it was enough before the corset could suffocate you.

After he tied the strings securely behind your back, he took the dress and slide it on your body. You pat down the dress feeling the rough embroidery on the expensive material. You saw a glimpse of your figure in the mirror.

 You saw a glimpse of your figure in the mirror

It was a perfect fit. The dress clung perfectly to your figure, showing off every curve on your body. You then walk towards the beauty stand and sat down on the stool. Raphael then took a comb and proceed to brush your hair. After he made sure that there's not one tangled hair, he began to style your hair into soft curls. Then putting a headpiece to your hair.

After spraying a couple of pumps of floral-scented perfume, you made out your way to Ciel's study.

*knock knock*

You opened the door to Ciel's study and saw him on the phone talking to someone. Noticing your arrival, he took a glance at your way, examining your appearance. You noticed his gaze lingers for a while before turning his attention back to the phone.

"Hmm.... so it's like that" He said to the phone

"It might..." you heard him said while you closed the door behind you then proceeding to walk towards his desk.

"I know, well see you" Ciel said ending the conversation. Then put the phone back to its stand. He gets up from his chair and stands in front of you.

He opened his mouth to talk but before he can say anything, Sebastian enters the room.

"Young Master, it's time" he said from the door

"Yes" Ciel said to his butler then look back to you once Sebastian leaves the room.