3-???

"Ugh,when is this kid getting up?" Jimin looked at the boy and rolled his eyes.

Ugh..
The boy started to gain consciousness...

"Ahh!" He half yelled
"Why am I here?!" His blurry vision faded away..
"Good..Finally..you're awake" Jimin stands up
"Yah! You! Why am I here?!"What do you want from me?!"He asked and glared at him
"Haha.."he grinned and chuckled.
"Aww baby,we are going to have fun..~" Jimin looked at him

The boy wiggles only to know his hands are tied up

"Ugh! Let me go,you murderer!"
"What if I don't?"Jimin started to make eye contact.

They started to make eye contact when Jungkook breaks the eye contact and looked away

"Aw baby...fine..I'll give you "fun"..hmm?" Jimin said and started to crawl to him and sat on his lap

Squishing his thigh..then looked at his thin,cherry lips..

Soon their face were only an inch..

Jungkook widened his eyes as Jimin putted his plumped lips into his..

But for some reason..he liked it...no,no..he loved it...and started kissing back..

Full of lust..it was so intense..both of them loved every moment of it..until..Jimin broke the kiss..

"You seem to love it baby..~"Jimin got up from Jungkook's lap
"But not now baby..~" Jimin smirked at him

Jimin took out his phone and started to make a call..

"Stay here.."He leaves the room..

___________________
-Jungkook's POV-
The fuck was that?! Did he just did that?! What the fuck?! I'm going crazy! Fuck you jimin!

I looked at him..speechless..it seems like what happened a while ago seems like as if nothing has happened..

He just left the room..and made a call..I wonder who's he's calling..why does it matter to me?! Ugh...Fuck this shit!

I looked at the room I sat in..it was an abandoned house..in the woods..must be far..from the city...

How do I get out of here?! What does he even want from me?! Why the fuck am I even here?! To feel torture?! He is driving me crazy...fuck you Jimin..

I have so many questions..

.......silence....

He walked back in the room..

"Missed me baby?~"he asked and grinned
"Tss.."I looked away from him
"Come on,don't be like that.." he chuckled

He sat next to me...
"I'll be going..baby..~ don't try to escape.." he leaned to my ear and whispered
He got up and glared at me like telling me "don't you dare escape or else"and turned his back at me..

Just a minute or so..I thought of a plan..maybe fooling him..

"Come on baby..let me go please..?~" my voice went deep which made him to look at him again..
"Please..baby?" I looked at him and licked my lips....hopefully it's working..
"Hmm..wait just a second..hmm,baby?"he turned his back at me..

.....

"Yah! What is that?!"I yelled and looked at him scared..