SOULMATE(ver 1)

Ship: TAEKOOK/KOOKV with a little bit of yoonmin to the side
Plot:in a world where at sixteen you're first soulmate's words are at your wrist.
================================

3rd POV

"Come on what does it say" a boy at the age of 16 ask another one turning 16 today. He was excited for the other more than the birthday boy himself was for today.

"No i don't want to see, its probably dumb." The other responded while pulling his hoddie trying to cover his wrist.

"Tae you will find your soulmate with those words" The other insisted, he knew Taehyung wasn't a really big fan of soulmates but he was so exciting for him as he has his soulmates words and he wants to find him soon.

"Still Jimin is probably some stupid words" taehyung said as it was a fact and not just his thoughts.

"Come on just look" Jimin insisted while ponting at the other wrist. Taehyung sighs and grabs the hoodie to see what does it say in his wrists.

"Soo what is it?" Jimin ask excited to know almost jumping put he stopped as he hears the other.

"Nothing like i told just something stupid." Was what Taehyung said as he hides the words again. Afraid the other will see.

Taehyung POV

I hate it. How can that be the first words my soulmate says to me. It doesn't make any sense. This is why i didn't want to see. There are just stupid words someone will say to me or may be no one will.

END OF POV

since that day on the words

'Be quiet'

Hunted him.

================================
Age:17

3rd POV

"Tae tae i found him" Jimin said excited as he tells his bestfriend jumping from the excitement on the other side of the phone.

"What your soulmate..." taehyung said more quietly the last word to the phone.

"Yeah, the first thing he said was i love your hair. I cant believe it. He is so handsome" Jimin rambled on and on as he tells Taehyung how they,him and his soulmate exchanged numbers to keep contact.

"Wow cool... umm......i need to do something. We can talk later yeah" Taehyung excuse himself as he knew he shouldn't feel jealous or even be this way to Jimin as he didn't deserve it.

"Yeah ok bye tae" with that they hang up. One excited because he found his soulmate while the other felt different emotions at once that he couldn't even control.

Taehyung POV

Why............just why.

Those words are so dumb why did it have to be me who had them. Something more simple like Jimin words would have been good. I might not say it out loud but i want to meet my mate.

But  because 'Be quiet' is so dumb to be the first wordshis soulmate says to me, i am sure i will never find them.

Why me. Just why

================================
Age 18

Taehyung POV

Right now i was taking a test when Jiminie call my name from a desk or two away from me.

"Taeee whats the answer " he asked a little above a whisper.

I couldn't say anything as the teacher heard.