Josh richards - 6

After I checked Ianna's priv, this boy texted me I swear I met him earlier ?

Josh 😎: hi r u dating griff ?

Indie 😚✌🏻: hi thanks for asking me how I am , how are you .

omg I'm sorry I tho- nvm umm I'm fine u dating griff?

umm ye and

Nothing just wanted to know cuz he's texting Dixie....
Read at 1:06

Back to pov

I couldn't believe it no way josh or whatever was right ... I had a plan, we went to the mall and I grabbed a camera for YouTube, my mom was so happy i was getting used to all this social life stuff but i didn't know what she meant so i kinda just went along with it.

we got home and surprise griffin was talking to Dixie .... but that couldn't mean anything they can just be friends ... right??

I tell griffin to come upstairs for a YouTube video and as i expected he brang his phone.

we get into the studio room ( i dont know if theres a studio room in the hype house but we are going along with it. ) I tell griffin that we are posting a couples video and he thinks its cute or whatever but im actually gonna go through his phone, and your gonna see how.

U= ok griff we are gonna see if we trust each other ok

G= okie

U= ok phone test, do you allow me to go through your phone.

i can see him turning red and i see him swallow a lump in his mouth.

U= is there something your hidding from me

no answer

U= GRIFFIN PASS ME YOUR PHONE OR ITS OVER

G= heres my phone but dont break up with me please i need you

U= ok whatever gimme your phone

i look in his phone

U= shall we see what yoyr texting Dixie

G= uh umm

U= she sent you a message ..... ( reading message out aloud ) i heard her screaming hopefully she dont find out about us boo . . .

i send her a pic of me and caption it with . . .

Already have boo

U= josh was right your a cheater . . . GET OUT OF MY ROOM OR ILL KILL YOU WITH MY STOCKINGSSS

G= im sorry . . . I -

U= just leave it for Dixie . . . OUT!

i cry in my room it was already 7 i laid on my bed but as soon as my head hit the pillow i felt myself drift away . . .

But i stopped myself.

how can i just let it go

i went to my bathroom broke my razor and slit both my wrists 9 times till i hear a knock. It was josh.

J= uhh hey are you ok i heard everything

U= im fine please go

J= just let m-

darkness hit my eyes i passed out whilst slitting my wrists yay im finally dead oh shit will i meet my parents now . . .

josh's POV

I= im fine please go

U= just let me in

thud i heard her drop i ran out the room and called everyone including Ianna

i told them what happened then bryce knocked down the door . . . there she was laying on the floor looking lifeless with slits down her arms. I looked at griffin.

U= WHY DID YOU CHEAT GRIFFIN SHE COULD BE DEAD FOR ALL WE KNOW CUZ OF YOUR ASS .... DO SOMETHING YOUR THE NURSE EVEN THO YOUR THE MURDERER.

He walked out the room not listening to me i couldnt take it.

I punched him and instead of people stopping me they just stood there,

U= WAIT WHERES ADDISON

SHIT SHE WAS THERE SITING NEXT TO INDIE I CALLED FOR HER THEN SHE PASSED OUT NEXT TO HER OWN DAUGHTER

u= WHY HAS NO ONE CALLED THE AMBULANCE THEY COULD BE DEAD!

Just as i said that the ambulance came in and i heard a voice.

?=i called them

it was ... Dixie?