Chapter 1

" Please Brother no! It hurts! Don't! " Killua screams as his brother continue crushing his hands with a hammer.

It's the 50th hit now 25 hits on each hand. Killua whimpered in pain as his brother grins and enjoys how his brother's face reacts when he hit his crushed hands hard.

" What is it Killua? It hurts? " His brother let out an evil grin as Killua closes his eyes expecting another hard hit on his hands.

" AAAHHHGHH!! " Killua screams as he felt the hard thing hit his hand. His voice echoed in the dark room but no one can hear his pleading.

He couldn't do anything.

He is chained all over and he kneels on sharp thumbtacks.

His feet are covered in honey as ants gets its way through it.

He moves his feet all over but it's impossible with chains.

His hands couldn't move anymore. He also had a hard time breathing.

His wounds on his back are still stinging and his tears won't flow anymore. He's drained all over.

Hyperventilating, but still manages to keep breathing.

He is thirsty.

He is hungry.

He needs fresh air.

It's been a week since he's been here in a dark windowless room.

He couldn't understand why his brothers do this to him.

He knows he's adopted but still he deserves to be loved.

He was mistreated. Never seen as a human being. Never seen as a person who has feelings.

He's blamed for the death of their parents.

" AAAH!! " Killua screams once more. His hands are shaking. A hot sting suddenly follows and he saw that his brother has the candles melting wax melt on his wounds.

His let out a painful squeal, eyes shutting in pain and he knows he'll soon faint.

Food and water is what on his mind.

" I need. I need food. Please Brother. Water. " He said through his agony.

His brother heard him and slapped him hard on his bruised face.

Killua spitted blood and just allowed his body drops.

" You really think?! I would do that?! You stinky brat!! Who do you think you are?! Fucking dog child! " His brother yells and Killua just listened.

He coughs and his brother felt insulted by Killua not answering.

But he's too weak to answer.

His brother pulls his hair and kicks him hard on his stomach.

Blood once more came out in his mouth.

Soon he'll be numb enough to the pain and just realize that his whole body are already crushed thoroughly.

Killua stopped believing in hope.

Killua stopped dreaming of a good life.

He'll never have that no more.

He'll die without having friends and someone who'll cry over his death.

What a sad world he had.

His eyes opened droopily as he tasted his own spit of blood on his lips.

The cold and dirty floor was his bed.

He'll die soon. He know that.

He tried to sleep but another hit made his eyes open again and he forced a tear to come out but none did.

" Help me. " He called. He knows no one will help but he still called.

" No one will fuckin help you here bastard!!! " His brother kicked Killua on the face and his nose drooped with blood.

His brother danced and grabs a mirror. Laughing his heart out.

" Look Kill!! You look funny!!! "

His brother made him look in the mirror and Killua looked at himself in horror.

He couldn't believe he looks like that.

He looked like a monster.

Bony cheeks.

Bloody face.

Bruised body.

and swollen parts everywhere.

He closed his eyes thinking he's not the boy in the mirror. He doesn't look like a monster.

Killua cried. This time there was a tear. Only one. But that only tear made Killua felt alive again.

" Piece of shit! " His brother let go of the tight grip on Killua's hair and spits on him.

*knock knock*

There was a knock and the metal door slowly opened. A light came through. It's a light from a bulb not candles that smells like death.

A tall figure came in.

" Milluki? You can stop that now. Let's have dinner. You can continue that later. Don't tire yourself too much."

" Oh! Uh. Yes brother. You go ahead I'll follow then. "

" Oh. Okay. I'll wait for you. "

" Yeah sure! "

Killua swallowed dryly.

He wanted to ask for water but he couldn't make himself.

" Wow Kill. Seems you'll not die tonight either. Aren't you a little hard to kill? You really are impressive!! " His brother shakes his head and Killua just let him.

He has no strength anymore.

" Water. " Killua whispers.

" Huh?! Saying anything?! " His brother raised his head harshly.

" Water. Please. " Killua faintly said. His brothers face was painted in anger again.

" Fool!! You're still asking for that?! " He let go and walked towards the exit.

" If you manage to stay alive after 3 hours maybe I'll give you some. See you! " His brother shutted the door and Killua finally breathed at ease.

The ants are slowly going away too. The honey has ran out.

Killua closed his eyes.

He pictures out rivers and apples.

He pictured out a little house in the middle of a forest.

Lots of trees on the side and the trees are full of ripe apples and oranges.

He is happy. Stomach full and he was finally bruise free as he looks at himself in the water.

Killua knows those are impossible but it's the only thing he could do to forget that he's inside a windowless dark room. With a candle slowly dying.

Just like him.

Okay guys, this story just entered my mind after a dream. I hope you find it kind of interesting atleast.  
Sorry for the scenes here. I apologise if I made you uncomfy.

Tell me your thoughts about it. ❤️