Chapter 4

" Wake up shit!! " The door opened and Killua groaned he finally fell asleep but then just as he was already relaxed a depressing voice was heard.

He knows who it was. It was Milluki.

Killua lifts himself and sat on the hay bed slowly.

" Yes, brother? " He said in a polite way.

His brother has a band aid on his nose. He looks at Killua irritated and growling like a mad hyena.

" Eat! " Milluki threw two stale breads on Killua and a bottled water.

It hit him on the head but it's fine.

He stopped himself looking tired of it and smiled towards Milluki.

" Thanks Milluki. " He said.

Milluki looked behind him and slowly trembles.

He turns to Killua again and gave him a death glare.

Killua wasn't scared of death glares of his brother Milluki. In fact he's not scary at all. He's disgusting to be exact.

He just bows his head politely.

" Be out in 15 mins or else! " Milluki said angrily and slams the door on the way out.

Killua immediately munched on the bread. It was not good but it satisfies his body.

He drank the water and almost chokes.

He finished off the bread and gently sighed.

He slowly lifts himself up and looked outside the window.

He looked for a living creature but he saw nothing.

Yep. No one but this huge house and tall trees.

No one does try and explore here.

They say this is a haunted place. When you go here you can never come back because a ghost will take your life.

That's funny. There are no ghosts. They can never come back cause of us.

If someone so curious to enter the premises they'll get killed.

Killua also killed some men back then. He killed two little girls and 2 parents when he was 10.

That was the first time he felt he was family.

That was also the last time cause he started to hesitate in Killing once he saw on his brother's computer about cops and the importance of life.

If cops hunts down people like them? Then why are they still here, free?

Killua slowly opens the window and a large amount of wind came in.

It was a strong wind.

He got away from it, and limped towards the door to get out.

He walked in a long dark hallway and finally seen his brothers kinda different today.

They were wearing bright clothings and both have thick jackets.

Where are they going?

" Let's go. " Illumi murmured coldly. Milluki and Killua followed silently.

They walked down the long narrow stairs and got inside a narrow hallway.

No windows, for it was under the ground.
It's hard to breath inside of it.

It's 4 km long and Killua's little feeble legs are hurting too much.