KRIS BEDTIME STORY

11:30 pm Saturday..

Shit.

I'm effin bored in here.

My bed is empty.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't visit me today.

Why are you staring at me like that?

Just what the fuck are you thinking?!

I didn't said that Yeol and Baek had been on my bed havin good sex with me! I don't fuck guys. That's gross.

What I mean, they usually bring foods with the group, alcohols and girls. Party all night and stuffs.

Tonight is a weird night. Silence invades my room.

My bed do smell like there had been a hot sex but no one was here now.

I feel like. WOAH WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS?!

*DOORBELL RINGS*

I opened the door and a girl stood there with a bottle of champaigne on her hand.

She's effin hot. She wears white tanktop and black miniskirt.

Her legs was so skinny and her knee was shinning like heavens.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

She hurriedly entered the door and pushed me to the sofa with her hands on my shoulder.

"Whoa woah! Easy babe." I said. Quite mesmerized by her actions.

"I never get enough of you Kris." She said, biting her lower lip.

So.. she's trying to seduce me? Effective style. Lip bitting has always been the very best way for a girl who wants to turn me on. Haha!

"You can have all of me tonight babe." I grinned.

She entered her hands inside my shirt and touched my abs.. I have 6 firmly packed abs and I'll let her enjoy that for tonight!

I grip her waist with my both hand to lessen the space between us. But she unexpectedly jump upto my waist.

I kissed her slowly as we moved inside my room.

I put her down sitting at the edge of the bed. I sat in front of her and take my shirt off.

She did the same and take her tanktop off and throw it across the room leaving her with only black laced bra and skirt.

"Nice undies."I smirked.

She opened her legs and I hook down her panties. She's suprisingly hot inside.

I licked her tigh and stop right before her wet pussy.

I glance at her. Her eyes were shut close and she's bitting her lip.

she pulled my head in near her pussy demanding that she want more.

I swept my tounge fast unable to continue just to pissed her off

"I do not have patience to wait for anything else.. anymore." She said as she held my face and kissed me.

I unhook her bra and started to massage her left breast. I stop and kissed every part of her neck.

I heard her moan when I sucked her right breast. I put my pants down and layed her on my bed. She get her skirt off and we're both naked.

She switch back and I layed at the back of her kissing her earlobes down to her neck.

I grasp both of her breast and gently massage them both.

She flip his position back to normal and handed me a condom. I knew it. She badly wanted me inside of her.

I put the condom on my hard dck and started to kiss her again. She touched my dck and aligned it on her soaking wet pussy.

I slowly take in. And did'nt move. She stared at me like what-the-fuck-are-you-waiting-at?

I feel her pussy clench my dck. Ohh who's goin to be pissed again?

I pulled out. And looked at her. She looks annoyed.

''Fuck it Kris! What the hell are you doing? You--"

I suddenly entered my dck. She dug her nails on my back and wiggled his hips a bit to adjust. I started thrust slow.. then going fast.

"Fuck! Harder Kriiis! Ohh shit!"

She screamed. I thrust harder and all I hear was the sound of my skin and my balls flapping.

I feel my orgasm comming so I pulled out. She get my dck, put it inside her mouth and swallow my cum.

I lay beside her and hugged her. I covered our body with blanket.

"So what can you say babe?" I whisper in her ears.

"Hmm. We should makes this a regular thing you know." She said. Kissing my neck.

"Not so fast!" I pushed her a little and stared at her

"What? You have to say girly things first?! Oh common Kris! Thats not so you!" She laughed.

"Fuck I'm not going to say cheesy things you know, I just want you to be my girlfriend first before we make this thing as our daily hobby." I smirked touching her tighs.

I heard a slight knock on the door. Shit. I forgot to close the main door!

I stood up and wear a white robe. I walked through the door and opened it.

"Just as I thought. You guys lurking around and spying my bed activities! Fuck you Yeol and Baek!" I yelled at them.

Goodshit. 11 of them were at my unit. Chanyeol and Bakhyun was behind the door. D.O and Kai was Playing chess. Others were running and throwing pillows. Lay was eating my stocks.

And hearing me yelled and seeing standing in front of them with my hands on my waist and the other one on the door frame posing like a magazine coverboy make them stop on what they're doin and silence came up.

"I told you Baek. She did't scream that hard!" Chanyeol said handling 10 dollar bill on Baekhyuns hand. "Give me 100 dollar in return. I won! Woooh!" Chanyeol shouted.

Shit give me a break!

This guys.. ohhh!

***

A/N: what?! Im sorry if this wasnt that good enough for you! Lol. Time check 2:22 am.

First story of this account made for you by one of the Admins..

(Dec.16,2014) written by @YouGotEhM

FACT:

kris was my first EXO BIAS. :) votes pleasee??

And if you want to have a crazy imagines with your bias tell us and we will write it!

OPEN FOR REQUESTS!

Who's the girl who fuck Kris?? It's me! HAHAHAHAHA

SHE CAN ALSO BE YOU. HAVE A NICE DAY! :*