Chapter 1

Myth asked as the girls released, "Are you named after the Rebekah Mikaelson, who is an original vampire and has a brother that is a hybrid?" Rebekah was worried a little. She didn't want to give away her true identity.
"I am named after her," she replied. "Why?"
"Mom used to tell me and my friends stories about the Originals.," Maria said. Kayla and Dante remembered that.
Dante said, "I remember. Anytime when one of us is upset, your mother used to tell us a story."
"She was a fan of the family," Kayla add-in. Tess laughed a little.
Tess told Rebekah, "I remember when you used to teach us history." Rebekah smiled.
"Yeah," she said. Tess was confused about her.
She asked, "Hey, how come you still look so young??" Rebekah is really worried now.
"Um.," Rebekah said. "I made a new lotion! It can make you skin so soft and makes you look so young!" Then, the waiter came out with the check and Rebekah looked at it. "What the bloody--?"
Tess interrupt, "Don't you dare say it! Children are here!" Rebekah closed it. She nodded in agreement as well. Varian looked at his watch.
"Oh crap," he said.
Catalina asked, "What's wrong, V?"
"We need to hurry up," he replied. "Or else Cass will punish us for being late... Again." Everyone tried to hurry up and clean. Rebekah was generous and pay for lunch.
Just before the 8 could leave, Tess yelled, "I will meet y'all there!" They all nodded and began to run.
Kayla whispered a spell, "Make us go. Get there now. Arrive there in peace." Then a portal was formed and they hopped in, which led them to Cassandra. Tess head back to the library and had to organize the last stack of books before she could go. Rebekah followed and decided to help her.  They both get all caught up and headed to the training session.
------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, another man, who was once with Rebekah and the others, was walking til he saw Veronica and Qurin.
Qurin asked, "Are you okay?" Veronica shook her head. Her belly was huge now and the baby will come soon.
"I don't feel so good," she replied. That is when the man walked over.
He asked, "You need help?". Qurin and Veronica looked at each other and nodded. The man helped them and get Veronica close to a "hospital". Once they got there, Veronica lay down on the bed and the men left her alone.
Qurin pulled out his hand and said, "Thank you."
The man shook his hand and said, "You're welcome. The name is Elijah Mikaelson." Qurin smiled.
"The name is Qurin Rudiger.," Qurin said. Then they looked at Veronica.
Elijah asked, "First or second?"
"Second," Qurin replied. "I have a son named Varian." Elijah's eyes widened.
"Were you the original member of the Brotherhood?," Elijah asked. "Is your son one of the 6?"
Qurin replied confusingly, "Yes.... Why?" Then he became hostile. "Who are you?"
Elijah said, "My family and I are on y'all side. There is great evil coming and we need to make allies with the 6. Without us, they would pretty much be defenseless and we know who is coming." Qurin couldn't believe what he is hearing.
"Who is coming?," Qurin asked.
Elijah replied with a chuckle, "You may know her as Alicia, but her real name is Zhan Tiri." Now Qurin was scared. She was an member of the Brotherhood and worst of all.... She is Kayla and Lance's mother.
Qurin asked, "How is that possible? I mean, we knew that Alicia was a demon, but how can she be Zhan Tiri??" Elijah knew that it upset him a little.
"She was banished 1,000 years ago. The associates of Demanitus betrayed him and unleashed Zhan Tiri. She didn't remember anything about herself. Then, she met Nik, a warlock. They were happy together these years and they have 2 children, Nina and Arnwaldo. One day, their parents died and Zhan Tiri went back home and remembers everything now," Elijah explained. Qurin knew Elijah was missing something.
Qurin said, "You know you forgot one thing." Elijah looked at him confused. "Alicia and Nik have 3 children, not just 2." Now that made Elijah worried.
"What?," Elijah asked. "How is that possible? We all know the law about supernatural couples. Then who is the 3rd child?"
"Her name is Kayla and she is a new type of specie, which is a demon and witch.," He replied with a sigh.
Elijah thought, "Oh boy."
He asked, "Where is the siblings?"
"I will take you to one of them," Qurin said as they head out to Snuggly Ducks, where Lance's works and they will meet the other brother.