||chapter 6:a battle ca-will hurt||

Your pov

Your pov

It was time for the 2v2 battles

It was time for the 2v2 battles. The class had an odd number of 21 because I wasn't supposed to be here, my dad just pulled some strings.

"Sir!" Iida raised his hand, "we have an odd number of students, what will we do with the odd one out?"(if you get the reference, you are a god)

My dad thought for a second then spoke up, "they'll go against me," he replied.

"Sir, with all do respect, are you sure that is safe, you are way stronger than any of us." Iida said.

"He's doing his job isn't he? It's not like he'd go full on death match on us," I backed him up.

"I assume your right, I am sorry for interrupting," Iida bowed.

"It's fine, you were just thinking logically," dad replied.

Once all of the teams were handed out.. I was the odd one out. I really didn't wanna fight my father. He will not go easy on me.

Our fight was going to be last so I had enough time to prepare.

"Hey, y/n-chan?" Izuku said.

"Yes, Izuku-kun," I said back.

"Are you sure you can fight him? I'll switch with you if you can't." He said.

"I'm fine, Izuku, he's my," I looked around, "my dad after all, he's not gonna hurt me that bad."

"But-!" I cut him off.

"I'm fine, don't worry, just focus on getting ready for your match with Katsuki," I said, "but if anything, I've been waiting for this!"

"Why would you want to fight him!?" Izuku asked.

"We may or may not have made a bet the other day that if I beat him in our next fight then he'd take me to get ice cream," I said.

"wHAt!?" He said.

"Eh..? I got bored," I shrugged.

Little to my knowledge, Katsuki was listening in when he heard the word 'dad'.