[𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐 𝖔𝖓𝖊]{𝖑𝖔𝖌 𝖙𝖜𝖔}_

𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝:1510
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎:𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 19𝚝𝚑, 2009, 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛:𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙹𝚘𝚘-𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 (김 주영)

It's been a week since Park Chun-Hei was admitted here and I've tested her. The results just came back and she tested positive for OCD, a minor case of generalized anxiety, and surprisingly, no depression. The psychopathy results are a little more complicated. Since someone can't be under the age of 18 to be classified as a psychopath, and technically psychopathy isn't an actual mental illness, it's hard to say whether or not this young girl is a psychopath. She appears to show the general behaviors of a psychopath, being generally violent, apathetic towards others, and from what we can see, manipulative, she could possibly be a psychopath. (We had to call in Mr.Min-Joon and his wife, and he explained quite a bit about how Chun-Hei somehow always managed to bend her mother to her will, without the woman in question in the room, of course, and it seems like I may have underestimated this girl.) However, a few traits of hers don't match some of the traits almost every psychopath has, like high self esteem, grandiose, (she seems to have incredibly low self esteem, from what we've heard from her mother she's very insecure and vulnerable in that area, however we don't know how reliable that is because it's been made clear that her mother has been manipulated by Chun-Hei countless times), she has seemingly no need for stimulation, but we suspect that might be a habit forced by her father since her childhood or one she developed because of him, and seems like a responsible girl, something most psychopaths we've seen aren't. From everything I've heard in the past week, it seems that Park Chun-Hei is very reserved, but after the first warning we gave her during testing, she cooperated very well. I believe this might be a ruse, Chun-Hei trying to mislead us, though. This girl is smarter than she looks, at a first glance she appears humble, quiet, introverted, but deep down I have a suspicion that this girl his hiding something and purposely trying to set us off track to keep something safe. My summary about Park Chun-Hei for the day is that she definitely seems like a psychopath, and something about her seems off, both her aura/the energy she gives off and her possible motive to hide or protect something.