netflix and chill - austin dale porter

me and my boyfriend austin are watching a movie. he is behind me, so my ass is on his dick. we finished pokemon and are watching a new movie. it was 50 shades of grey. i've never watched this movie, austin want to. the first sex scene came up and i got pretty nervous. i never knew this movie or watched the trailer. i looked away from the tv and felt austin's bulge on my ass. we never had sex before. like he saws me naked, we only touched ourselves, we never slept together. i'm too scared and nervous. austin started to kiss my neck and my head turned red.

"i need you, babe." he started to suck on my neck.

"au - austin." i bite on my lips.

"please, we've been waited so long. i'm soft, promise! y/n, i love you and i wouldn't hurt you." austin gets over me and looked at me.

"i'm scared." i looked in austins eyes.

"there is nothing to be scared about, baby girl. i'll be soft and whenever you say stop, i'll stop!" he played with my hair.

"stop the movie." i looked at the tv. austin laughed and stopped the movie. austin sat straight and looked at me.

i sat down on his lap and kiss him. the kiss went into a making out session and i felt his hands on my back. i arched my back, cause his hands was cold.

"everything's fine baby, i'm not hurt you." he kissed my neck and i tangled my hands in his hair. austin took my shirt off and looked at my breasts. i got scared.

"you don't like them? are they to little?" i looked at austin.

"babe, they are perfect!" he kissed me and i break the kiss to take his shirt off.
i felt his lips on my breast and bis hand on the other one. he massage my nipple and lick them, as he started to suck on there.

"austin!" i moaned and turned red. austin flips us both over so he was over me. his eyes looked at me and i put my hands on his cheek.

"i'm not gonna hurt you, baby girl." he smiled at me. i smiled back and open his belt.

"i love you, austin!" i giggled and kiss him. i felt that i get comfortable with austin. austin helped me to get his pants off and take my shorts off too.

he looked at me and went between my legs.

"you're soaking, princess. who made you this wet?" he asked teasingly.

"y-you did, o-only you!" i moaned and i felt his thumb on my clit.

"you like that, baby?" he smirked and looks at me.

"yes, i-i do! oh my god daddy!" i moaned, as i felt one finger entire me.

"moan for me, princess." austin started to kiss my clit and i tangled my hands in his hairs.

"you taste so sweet, like strawberries baby girl." austin started to suck on my clit and curls his fingers in me, to hit my g-spot.

"ohw god, yes! y-you ma-make me feel so good!" i moaned and was close.

"i love it, when your walls clenched around my fingers, baby girl." he moaned and makes his fingers faster.

"g-go deeper!" i moaned and started to move my hips.

"babe calm, i will pleasure you." he smirked and stopped my hips.

"austinnn!" i whimpered and i cum all over his fingers.

he started to lick me clean and he doesn't even stop. damn it, this feels so good.

"oh my god, don't stop!" i pull him closer to my wet pussy, that he can eat me off.

he stopped and looked at me. i sat on his lap and start to massages his bulge. my hips rubs against his dick. i took his boxershorts off and his big dick plopped out. i started to kiss his neck and massages his dick faster.

"fuck, baby!" austin moaned in pleasure. i made a few hickeys on his chest and looked at him. he went over me and looked into my eyes. i nod and he take my hands. after a minute i felt how austin went slowly in me. i sqeezed his hand and shut my eyes from the pain.

"it will be better, baby. i'm sorry!" he kissed me and stayed for a while like that. i felt how my walls were stretched enough so i started to push himself in me.

"i love the feeling of my dick in your wet pussy, baby!" austin moaned and went harder in me. i throw my leg over his shoulder that he could go deeper, what he did.

"oh my god, austin!" i push my hips against his.

"fuck you're so damn wet and tight!" austin put my leg down and lift me on his lap. i moved my hips and moaned.

"you like it, when you ride daddy?" he kissed my neck and i moaned loudly.

"yes, shit i'm close!" i almost screamed and scratched my nails in austins back an came.

"fuck!" austin moaned and cums in me. our juices mixed together and i lay next to austin. he pull his arms over me and kissed my shoulders.

"that was...wow!" i gasped for air.

"you was wow." austin looked at me.

"i love you, austin." i cuddled into his chest and played with his hair.

"i love you too, adorable baby." he kissed my forehead and i fall asleep.

——
i asked y'all if i should do a dirty one shot book, here it is! 🌝 for my nasty beanz 😛 jk thank you for reading, who should i weite next? nick, brandon, edwin or zion?