Chapter one

The reflection of the moonlight on the wet city streets of Seoul could be seen in his distant cinnamon eyes. The traffic and street lights illuminated his slick, glistening, fiery red hair, drawing attention to his unnatural porcelain skin.

As the flame and smoke dissipated it revealed his ruby-red lips, permanently fixed into a smug grin. The only means of altering his look is with a delicate eye tattoo on the back of his hand, adding to the maniacal persona he loves to portray. Twisted and gnarly scares covered his hands and wrists mirror the chaos he likes to evoke wherever he goes.

His body language...wide open eyes, theatrical, over the top movements suggested he is someone not to be trusted, that he was unpredictable.

Dressed in only a garish purple jacket he shows no signs of feeling the harsh night time temperature, mimicking the fact he has no feeling or connection to the outside world.

Of course this Park Jimin we're talking about, he lost every piece of his sanity as soon as his eyes laid upon Jeon Jungkook

————————————————————————————

𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼...

Jimin stood there, while running a hand through his soft brown hair. Thinking about all the upcoming assignments he had yet to complete, he let out a sigh.

"Jiminie, what is you pretty little head thinking about?Hm?" Ah he could recognise that voice anywhere. It belonged to his one and only friend Jung Hoseok.

Their friendship was a strange one, due to the different personalities that both of them had. They had known each other ever since they were five, as they soon turned older they were inseparable.

"Hey Hoseok, I was just thinking about homework," Jimin replied, a smile spread across Hoseok's face.

"No don't even think about it, I can't go out tonight I have important things to do! Okay," Jimin was never a party person, his friend on the other hand...was a party animal.

"Oh come on Jimothy, you need some fun. And I promise the minute you want to go I'll take you home," Jimin knew he couldn't resist his friends puppy dog eyes and pouty lips, so he agreed.

"Ugh okay fine hobi," He let out an exaggerated sigh, '𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑' he thought. He had wanted to spend time with Hobi anyway.

"YES! OH MY GOD! trust me Jiminiebob imma make you look stunning," Hoseok squealed out. _____________________________________________

𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

"Jimin come out you look sexy, if I wasn't your friend I would be your fuck buddy," Hoseok said giving him a wink.

Jimin wouldn't lie to himself he looked gorgeous. His thick copper hair was pushed back giving him a confident aura, his makeup consisted of a classic red smokey eye with a tinge of gold while his plump rosey lips had been covered in gloss.

His outfit was one of a kind, a sleek black shirt that showed half of his collarbone, contrasted to his pale skin. Accompanied with tight leather jeans that clung to his thighs, making his waist look almost non existent. To put it simply he looked like a prince and a stripper at the same time.

"Ah Hoseok, you look stunning," Jimin said while taking in the man's appearance, pastel makeup and tight clothing. Hoseok had a really good figure, since he was a dancer so he could pull off anything. "Okay enough with the compliments I need to get drunk," Said his friend, while swinging an arm over his shoulder as they wait for the taxi. _____________________________________________

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯...

As soon as Jimin arrived he was met with a sea of bodies, Jimin was relatively smaller than the average man so it made it difficult to take in his surroundings when all he could see was sweaty bodies grinding on each other.

"HEY JIMIN IM GOING TO GO GET US SOME DRINKS OKAY!" His friend shouted Jimin couldn't understand a word he was saying so he just nodded his head to the music.

As soon as he couldn't see Hoseok anymore he went to go find seats, he was about to leave the dance floor when suddenly a pair of hands gripped his hips.

"I was just gonna ask you for a dance, please don't go the stranger pleaded into his ear. The voice was enough to make Jimin yelp, it was deep and rich everything Jimin needed to distract him from homework.

A song had come on that was one of Jimins favourites, maybe he could tease this mystery man.

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐺𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝐴𝑝ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒.

Jimin leaned back onto the stranger and laid his head on his muscled chest.

"your being a very obedient kitten aren't you little one?" The man whispered his lips touching his ear, making a shiver run down jimin's spine.

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦.

Jimin moved his hips from side to side, just enough to make the tiniest piece of friction. Yet it still affected the both of them.

"Well your the one that wanted to dance sir," Jimin replied in a seductive tone, if he was going to be honest he never even knew this side of him existed.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛.

The neon lights made the place look magical, the euphoric feeling ran through Jimin's veins making him groan in pleasure as the stranger ran his hands up and down Jimin's body.

The stranger hummed in satisfaction as soon as the word 'sir' left Jimin's lips.

𝐿𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒.

"Hm would kitten like a reward?" He said sultry, making sure Jimin knew what his intentions were.

𝐼𝑓 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

Jimin frantically nodded his head while he continued grinding on the stranger. Suddenly he could feel him nibbling his left ear, making him shudder in excitement. Throwing his head back so the man had more access to his pleasure spot.

𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡.

"Ah so you like that?" The mans voice echoed in his ear making his knees nearly give way. He span Jimin around so he could get a close up of the mans face.

He gasped...

𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡.

To say he looked like a Greek God would be an understatement. He had long curly brown hair that covered his forehead, giving him a boyish teenage look. His skin was barely tanned with a glimmer of sweat covered in him. He wore tight ripped jeans with a black shirt. It was so simple yet Jimin would gladly get on his knees for the man.

𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟?<𝑝>

"Cat got your tongue kitten?" He said with a mischievous smirk, Jimin really hit the jackpot now. Didn't he.

"tell me your name doll,"The stranger whispered with a deep raspy voice.

"I'm-i'm Park Jimin, what about you?"Jimin tried to stutter out possibly embarrassing himself in the process.

"My name is-"