Rules !

••

If you don't know how this works, I'll tell you.

Basically every week, a new ex will show up on the beach, it'll be randomized and that single of the ex will talk one on one before going into the house.

You can choose your ex, has to be someone in the ex category and a single of course and you will choose why you broke up and how long you were dating or if you don't want to do that, I'll randomly pair you up with someone and you guys can talk in that update.

You might have multiple exes, it's bound to happen but it'll be more drama for your character.

People I have so far —

Singles — Females !

1. Tunerstories
2. The_Crafter_Fam
3. blavkbodybag
4. Ikonic_keiko
5. peachyyfaerie

Singles — Males !

1. HungrySavage
2. ANNxEK
3.
4. magnushybridd
5. lost_island_goddess

Exes — Females !

1. SpookyTime272
2. -SaucyMemes
3. lost_island_goddess
4. HADES-FaithfulHeart-
5. MusicalMya
6. -SaucyMemes
7. HADES-FaithfulHeart-
8. DaddyChumpChump

Exes — Males !

1. -SaucyMemes
2. HADES-FaithfulHeart-
3. -SaucyMemes
4. HADES-FaithfulHeart-
5.
6. HerKingsAndQueens
7. HungrySavage
8. SpookyTime272

You can have as many characters as you can handle but make sure to not hog the singles since they are limited more than the exes one!

Now, singles are safe from getting eliminated, the exes, not so much but it'll happen every week so it won't be too full in the house.

There's going to be a crushing ceremony and cutting ceremony, Monday's and Fridays are when they'll happen, Monday ( Cutting ) — Friday ( Crushing )

Cutting is the eliminations as crushing is the one where win a date, as long as you put in a vote ( can't vote for yourself ) and whoever gets the most votes will get to choose someone from the house to go on a one on one getaway the producers set up for you.

Once you're eliminated, you'll go into this secluded house where you mingle with the others who have been eliminated, make connections but that means you're out of the running for the prize which doesn't mean anything since this isn't real and off the show.

Anyways, make sure to be kind to all of the admins, these are just characters after all, you're allowed to hate the character, just not the person behind them.

If you have any friends that would want to join this, please tag them, we need all the people we can get!

••