Caspar

"Alright, Ashe! I'm gonna do it," Caspar exclaimed, jumping up from his seat in the mess hall, nearly spilling his lunch in the process.
"That's the spirit! But- ah, do finish eating first," Ashen insisted. With just as much force as he shot up, Caspar sat back down into his seat and shoveled food into his mouth.
"Mroight! M'aftcher I mfinisch eatin," he said through mouthfuls of food, "shI'mma go tellem!" Ashe watched in awe as his fellow student all but inhaled his lunch and chuckled.
"I believe in you," said Ashe as Caspar gulped down the last of his food and stood to leave. "Good luck!" Caspar went off to find Linhardt, determined to finally tell him.
On his way over, he planned out what he would say. I have feelings for you! No, that's too direct. I love you? No way, that's way too cheesy. He was thinking so hard he almost walked into a wall. Linhardt, I need to tell you that I...no no no, that sounds so stupid. As he walked through the grass in the courtyard, his mind was still racing, deciding just how to tell him. Then, something tripped him up. "WAGH!" he cried. "Ugh, I should be watching where I'm going, huh." He held his head as he stood up from the ground. Turning to see what he tripped over, his heart skipped a beat. Linhardt rolled over in the grass to face Caspar, wearily opening his eyes.
"Hello Caspar. Here to take a grass-nap as well?" The green-haired boy yawned.
"Oh! Linhardt! I was actually looking for you. I...need to tell you something," he said sheepishly. Drat, that was probably stupid.
"Well, make it snappy, I was enjoying my sleep," slurred the sleepy boy.
"I-" Caspar felt his cheeks grow red and his heartbeat quicken. "I-" Linhardt looked up at him with sleepy eyes, giving him as much attention as his groggy brain could muster. "I love you," he blurted before he could think of anything else. Linhardt blinked, eyes wide. Caspar looked away, blushing madly. Then, something even more unexpected happened. Caspar felt his face being clutched by two cold hands. Next thing he knew, Linhardt had just full on kissed him on the lips. His eyes snapped open and he was slack-jawed as Linhardt pulled away.
"This is the best nap ever," said Linhardt as he laid back down in the grass.