Chapter One

"Seonghwa!" his mother yelled, "I'm not letting you skip school for the third time this week, now get your butt out of bed and get ready for school." Seonghwa didn't protest and reluctantly got out of bed and ready for school. If only she knew why he thought to himself. He had been skipping school to avoid seeing Wooyoung and San hanging out together. No matter how much he tried to deny it he couldn't, he liked Wooyoung and he saw San as competition. He made sure he had everything he needed before heading downstairs to eat breakfast. It was a small house, although it was big enough for his family consisting of his father, mother and him. After finishing his breakfast and bidding his parents goodbye, he made his way outside where his friends were already waiting on him.

"Need a ride?" He sighed already knowing who the voice belonged to, Choi San. Him and San had been best friends through grade school and middle school but had drifted apart because of none other than Jung Wooyoung.

"No thanks San, I'll walk." He said, completely annoyed by the others presence and walked off.

'No you won't, if you do you will end up skipping again and your mothers already mad about this if I'm not wrong." He froze at the sound of the voice.

"W-Wooyoung, what are you doing here?" He turned to look at the boy although avoiding eye contact with him.

"We have the same friends dumbass, now get in before I drag your ass over to this car." Wooyoung said and chuckled seeing the boy's obvious embarrassment.

"S-shut up Wooyoung!" Seonghwa yelled, running to the car. He got in and the only open seat was right beside Wooyoung. San drove as he was the only one of the group of eight boys who actually took the time to get his license. Seonghwa stayed silent the entire drive, not knowing what to say and not wanting to embarrass himself in front of Wooyoung.

"So Hwa, what got you all flustered when we came to pick you up this morning?" Yunho said, nudging his side.

"Nothing now can we go to lunch." Seonghwa snapped back. Yunho was one of the few people who knew he was gay and who knew who he liked as well.

"Oh come on, just tell Wooyoung already, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Tell Wooyoung what?" San said, approaching the two boys, Wooyoung following closely behind.

"None of your business San."

"Seonghwa tell meeeeeeeee." Wooyoung said in a high pitched whiny voice causing everyone to laugh.

"Later Wooyoung."

"Fine but can we go eat now the others are already waiting on us."